Swedish TV and radio logos (4 Viewers)

Do you prefer the glass effect or channel logo as the top layer?

• Glass effect

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Channel logo

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great, thanks. It looks much better :)

TV10 HD.png
    TV8 HD.png

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @vuego IIRC a few years ago there some talk of trying to combine the Danish, Norwegian and Swedish packs into a single pack. If that's something that you're interested in, I think I have most of the logos now, including Finland. I've done some mapping (Boxer, Digita and the Nordic parts of Thor) and the only conflict was between two of the TLCs but the logos are similar.

Attachments

• Preview.png
      4.6 MB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sure, why not? Will you create a repository for this? Who will have commit access? It doesn't mean I'll have to manage the Danish, Norwegian and Finnish logos I presume?

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    TBH I didn't think that far ahead :ROFLMAO:

Edalex or Vasilich would have to add a repository on Assembla or we could replace an existing pack from that region (Finland only has a few logos). I think that all members have write access to all of the logo repositories.

If you don't know about changes that are specific to the other countries, then there's nothing you can do about them anyway. If someone posts missing aliases or a good quality logo then it's not hard for one of us to upload them.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    TBH I didn't think that far ahead [emoji23]

Edalex or Vasilich would have to add a repository on Assembla or we could replace an existing pack from that region (Finland only has a few logos). I think that all members have write access to all of the logo repositories.

If you don't know about changes that are specific to the other countries, then there's nothing you can do about them anyway. If someone posts missing aliases or a good quality logo then it's not hard for one of us to upload them.
    Also this pack wouldn't autoselect for users by its country since noone have Scandinavia in windows regional settings :D

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    In the config, couldn't you add/modify packages for all four countries so that they point to the same base URL and logo location? The same could also be done between Germany-Austria and Czech Republic-Slovakia.

I've mapped the Nordic channels on Astra 4.8E and updated some of the logos with Damore's help.

Attachments

• Preview.png
      4.9 MB
    Last edited:

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    I've placed the source files on GitHub. If anyone would like to try them out, download this LogoManager.config (right-click save as), then go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal, backup your LogoManager.config file and move the downloaded version into the folder, In LogoManager select the Nordic pack (listed under Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden). Restore your original config file if you decide not to use these logos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom