Swedish TV & Radio channel logos [Updated: 2007-10-31] (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi raven, up for some more logos? :)

tv11_logotyp_pos_rgb_small.jpg

Mohram

Portal Member
    June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    BIG thanks for this ravenrocks!! Have been looking for logos for a while now and these are perfect :) Big big thank you!
    If you find the time and feel you're up for it, you're very welcome to update the pack with logos for ESPN America HD, MTVN HD and Nat Geo Wild HD. Images attached ;)

:D

Attachments

• espn_america_hd_eu.png
      espn_america_hd_eu.png
      84.7 KB
    • mtvn_hd.png
      mtvn_hd.png
      322.4 KB
    • nat_geo_wild_hd.png
      nat_geo_wild_hd.png
      136 KB

Moelito

Portal Member
    September 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Perhaps this is not what you're looking for?

The only problem with the template in the zip is that the background used for Dark Glass is missing. I think Ravenrocks added it later.

Ravenrocks:
    Would it be possible to get the correct background from you? It would of course be possible to make a new one but it would take some time to get the exactly right color because of the overlay.

Regards
    Moelito

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    Update 2011-03-12
    Added:
    Animal Planet HD
    Nat Geo Wild HD
    ESPN America HD
    Wild TV HD (Couldnt find the HD logo, so its the regular one instead, if you can find it, please post it)
    Out TV
    Nick Jr
    Big Brother Kanalen

The DarkGlass background color is : 2D2D2D

Attachments

• Logos 2011-03-12.rar
      6.8 MB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I borrowed hkjensen's installer for Danish TV and Radio logos and will upload a Swedish TV and Radio installer. It will contain ravenrocks' four different styled logos and name the files according to different TV providers.

I'll start with Com Hem TV logos for v1.0 which is why I need help creating the logos currently missing from ravenrocks' logo pack.
    logo_square.jpg.jpg

extreme_sports.png

Canal7.png

logo.png

motorstv.png

TNT7%2Blogo%2B2011.png

uid_029c52266b3c6041e3eef69bfe94c9691268924804975_width_700_play_0_pos_3_gs_0.jpg

viasat-fotboll-hd-positiv-frilagd_new_medium.png

Perhaps we should also include some radio logos since it's called Swedish TV and Radio logos :)
    Here's some to get us started Sveriges Radios logotyper - Om Sveriges Radio - företagsinformation | Sveriges Radio

When v1.0 is ready I need the channel names from other providers to support more than only Com Hem.
    :D

J-B-N

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When v1.0 is ready I need the channel names from other providers to support more than only Com Hem.

You can find all channels for Boxer - Alla kanaler som finns för TV - Boxer.se

I guess it might be worth mentioning that Boxer have localized transmission for some channels. Like SVT1, SVT2 and TV4 to account for local news. I.e. in my case SVT1 is called "SVT1 Östergötand" (or something). I always rename the correct SVT1 channel into just SVT1. So from my perspective there is no need for more logos than just the basic channels.

:D for working with an Installer, that will simplfy things when reinstalling and when channels vanishes or starts.

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    2011-04-04
    Added:
    Com Hem Kanalen
    Extreme Sports Channel
    TVP Kultura
    Viasat Fotboll HD
    Motors TV
    Mezzo
    Replaced:
    TV7
    Canal 7

Added all Boxerchannels.
    I don't have boxer, so I'm not sure about the filenames, maybe someone could export their channellist and post it here.

Added Radio
    SR P1
    SR P2
    SR P3
    SR P4
    You will need to provide me with logos for radiochannels, cause I'm not chasing those since I never use radio on MP. Sorry, but I'm lazy like that ;)

Attachments

• Logos 2011-04-04.rar
      9.2 MB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks ravenrocks

BTW shouldn't the glass effect be on top of the logo? I saw that the Danish logos had the same issue but looking back at the first post of this thread I think that background should be the bottom layer, glass should be the top layer and all channel logos in between. Like a glass button with the logo inside, right? :)

Attachments

• SVT1old.png
      SVT1old.png
      11 KB
    • SVT1new.png
      SVT1new.png
      10.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom