Switching back from OnlineVideos to TV hangs (1 Viewer)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
August 12, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

since 1.7 (so it also appears in 1.7.1 and 1.8-pre and with all OnlineVideos-Versions since 1.7) the following happens:

I watch TV, go to main menu, scroll to the right, open OnlineVideos and watch a video, then I go back to main menu and click on the TV tile. Now the sub menu does not appear and MediaPortal hangs for 5 seconds until TV playback directly starts. This is reproducible. With 1.6 this does not happen. I did not test it, but it could also happens when exiting from other plugins and going back to TV.Also it could be possible, that it happens even if TV was not started previously.

Regards,
Sascha

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Did you get .dmp in your log folder ?
    Recently we notice in titan when start video in OV and go to show info with 'I' can freeze MP while the .dmp is generated on disk.
    A workaround has been pushed in OV svn and fix it.

I just try on my side and can't reproduce :) but i have OV fix :)

So please look and supply your log when it happen.

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will post logs, when it happens again. Yesterday was a strange day... this and the 4k channel scan issue were gone and everything worked :D

So you mean it's an issue of OV? As said after existing from OV MP still recognized inputs. Just after clicking on the TV tile the issue happend. Or will the plugin (OV) not closed before another plugin (TV) is starting?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It seems to happen only once after fresh MP start (the freeze with .dmp file in log folder) after it's OK.
    Not sure if it's related but latest OV (SVN source) fix it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom