[confirm] Switching channels skips (1 Viewer)

whufclee

Portal Member
January 22, 2010
I've looked through the forum and can't find anyone else having this problem so maybe it's just me being a useless moron! Basically if I press the up/down channel button on my remote the tv will miss out a channel and move 2 up/down eg. If I am on BBC1 it will skip to ITV, then CH5 etc (missing out BBC2, CH4...). The volume also seems to go up by 2's when using the up/down volume controls. I've only noticed this since RC3 and still no change with RC4 - any help will be much appreciated. I'm using a Cyberlink remote (I have the cyberlink remote plugin installed, it has only started doing this since I upgraded - I didn't notice it on RC2).

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've looked through the forum and can't find anyone else having this problem so maybe it's just me being a useless moron! Basically if I press the up/down channel button on my remote the tv will miss out a channel and move 2 up/down eg. If I am on BBC1 it will skip to ITV, then CH5 etc (missing out BBC2, CH4...). The volume also seems to go up by 2's when using the up/down volume controls. I've only noticed this since RC3 and still no change with RC4 - any help will be much appreciated. I'm using a Cyberlink remote (I have the cyberlink remote plugin installed, it has only started doing this since I upgraded - I didn't notice it on RC2).

1. You almost certainly have something wrong in your remote settings. It sounds to me as though everything is being picked up twice. Do you have two remote receivers?

2. If you are reporting this as a possible bug, please provide log files. That way someone on the team will be able to do more than guess. If I follow our procedures, I should just delete your post, but since I have seen this type of problem, I decided to reply.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom