[Approved] [Switzerland] Grabber for fernsehen.ch (UPDATE) and tvtv.ch (NEW) (1 Viewer)

x-fire

October 29, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland

Attachments

• 1-www_fernsehen_ch.xml
    6.2 KB
  • 3-www_tvtv_ch.xml
    7.7 KB

dedi

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
@moderator: on this point I also request to remove the following CH grabbers:

20min_ch.xml this no longer works since not only the URL changed, the TV section got rebuild and does not behave the same way as it did before. I did not see the old version, but I guess it would need a fresh start.
2-www_sfdrs_ch.xml this no longer works, but I dont use it, so I can't say how easy it would be to apply the changes needed. It only contains 3 channels anyway, and they are covered by the other 2 grabbers too.

@moderator: the generic channels.xml is missing quite alot of channels. how is the update procedure there?

x-fire: and good work x-fire. they look proper :D was it pure hand work? (btw I updated all my channels that require webepg, missing on tvtv.ch (mostly unimportant but just to say): Schweiz5, BBC News, BBC NI, Ai Jazeera)

x-fire

October 29, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
I can second the request of dedi to remove 20min_ch.xml and 2-www_sfdrs_ch.xml, because they are of no use at the moment and the tvtv.ch-grabber covers most of the channels in Switzerland.

dedi: thanks and yes, all handwork :D Do I understand you right that you did add the mentioned channels to your tvtv.ch-grabber? If so, I can add them too and post the updated grabber here.

x-fire

October 29, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Here is an updated tvtv.ch-grabber, with following channels added:
- Schweiz5
- BBC World
- BBC 1 NI
- BBC 2 NI
- Al Jazeera

Attachments

• 3-www_tvtv_ch.xml
    7.9 KB

dedi

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
I didn't updated my grabber file, so nice that you done that too :) I rarely use that channels, I just noticed that they had been in the old version, and at least for me, every channel has now proper EPG. Again, nice work, thank you.

dedi

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
RC5 was released without approval for these. Please do an approval for final 1.1.

dedi

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
hmm, whats the problem here?

sorry for asking, but atm the included grabber are pretty useless, please include these ones.

please excuse my pushing.

dedi

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
They are still waiting !

I can confirm they are still working, using it on a daily basis.

Todo:
-remove 20min_ch.xml and 2-www_sfdrs_ch.xml (no longer working)

-update/include grabbers:
1-www_fernsehen_ch.xml from post #1
3-www_tvtv_ch.xml from post #4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom