"System Info" plug-in? (1 Viewer)

craigparris1

Portal Pro
May 20, 2008
Home Country
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there's a plug-in (or standard functionality) that shows information from the TV Server - specifically, I'd like to be able to maybe see current resource usage (CPU, RAM) - but more importantly a list of current drives with their disk usage.

If there isn't such a thing, this could perhaps be my first MediaPortal development task .....

Cheers,
Craig

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    it has been ask before, but i think noone has actually done it.

i tried, but notice that my programming skills were not good enough.

good luck if u go for it.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    there was a "mystatus" plugin that was fantastic. It used an interface with motherboard monitor to display everything about your system.
    Unfortunately, the plugin stopped working with a release of MP a while ago and the programmer who made it doesn't come around here much any more.
    Also, MBM stopped being develouped a while ago too, so lots of newer motherboards aren't supported.

There is also a MySpeedfan plugin which does a lot as well. I think that still works ok.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    there was a "mystatus" plugin that was fantastic. It used an interface with motherboard monitor to display everything about your system.
    Unfortunately, the plugin stopped working with a release of MP a while ago and the programmer who made it doesn't come around here much any more.
    Also, MBM stopped being develouped a while ago too, so lots of newer motherboards aren't supported.

There is also a MySpeedfan plugin which does a lot as well. I think that still works ok.

i use the speedfan plugin myself its good but i get craigparris1 point of looking for a plugin that will show server info so u can check it from the clients. specially if the server is one which u have without screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom