Tagging multiple files (1 Viewer)

mcbelly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 29, 2006
    Germany Germany
    Hi

I was using your program the other day, trying to tag audio books (actually I DID tag audiobooks ;-) ). Some had no track number, so I thought "yeah, that should be no problem" - but actually it was. I know how to enter a track number for a single file or how to tag multiple files with the same track number - but how do I tag files with Track numbers 1 to 150 ? I don`t want to manually touch every single file, is there a way to automate this ?

cheers
    mcbelly

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    There is the Autonumber feature for that.

In the Ribbon, besides the "Cover Art" button, you'll see the "AutoNumber" and "Number on Click" button with a text field containing "1!.
    Just mark the files you want to number and press auto number and it'll number them starting from 1.

Number on click does the numbering, when you click on the individual track.

mcbelly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 29, 2006
    Germany Germany
    I knew there had to be a way ;-)

Thx m8 !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    horned_reaper [solved] ID3 tag album cover is not displayed Fanart Handler 62
    horned_reaper 1.25.0 Wrong processing of / character in artist name ID3 tag Bugreports 5
    doskabouter 1.23.0 MatroskaTagInfo uses the wrong casing for tags Bugreports 27
    cbr954rr [Finished] [MP2-801] Support for tag image extraction Archive 7
    CyberSimian DEFINE tags in "References.xml" no longer work MediaPortal 1 2
    Terra IMDB Scraper issue? HTML Tags in results Moving Pictures 2
    CyberSimian Strange behaviour of the VALIGN tag MediaPortal 1 3
    horned_reaper [solved] HID commands are not processed when multiple applications with HID support are open General Support 16
    J Multiple IPTV channels TV-Server 2
    johns11 Multiple programs responding to IR commands since upgrade from 1.12 Remotes 3
    D [solved] Multiple issues with new MP2.2.1 install 2.2 Archive 7
    Frans Nijhuis Tv/Radio channel Import Export xml and multiple identical channel names Newcomers Forum 0
    H [solved] Multiple Network Interfaces Server Issue General 1
    S folder.jpg doesn't work properly with multiple subfolders (Videos) 1.19 4
    P Multiple clients - share resume/watched data General 1
    D Downloading EPG XML file: Installation, configuration support 0
    M [solved] WTV Files does not play on client, MPEG files works well General 1
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
    J Help with new grabber file. WebEPG 1
    S [solved] No sound - MKV file MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    G WTV files General 11
    Golf4 TV-Records werden als Audio-Files importiert ? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    azzuro [fixed] [WIP MP2.3] - Audio files not imported to MP MediaPortal 2 18
    HTPCSourcer Media Accessor is flooding logs with files from attached monitor MediaPortal 2 9
    R [will not fix] [MP2-832] MP2.2.2 subtitles not shown for WTV files Submit: Bug Reports 7