Takes long time till TV starts on screen - Audio starts normal.... (1 Viewer)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Alternativ core.dll didn't make it better :(

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Well, thanks for trying it. I really hope Owlsroost will be able to help, because if he can't help then I don't know who else would be able to.

One question just to clarify...
    Did you ever try MP 1.13 pre release? If yes, did you also have the same problem with that version?

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I didn't try MP 1.13 pre release. But when I tried to solve the problem, I also went back to 1.12. once and now the problem ist also there :(...
    At least I'm rather sure that the problem first appeared after updating from 1.12 to 1.13 :cautious:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ahhhh, interesting.
    So that means it's more likely to be a system issue, but yet I can't see any recent Windows updates in your log that I'd be worried about...

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    And again one step closer: The Problen does not occur when I turn of LatestMedia for Music --> so the problem has to be there ....
    Columbo keeps on investigating;)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    GOT IT!!!:ROFLMAO::D:D:D:LOL:
    It was a problem with sqlight.dll

This one solved the problem: --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...andler-v2-3-x-000.132114/page-32#post-1161164 No more delays when startin TV or playing any other media file!!!

Background:
    I had a problem with LatestMediaHandler before and replaced the original sqlight.dll with the one above. When installing MP 1.13 the "old" sqlight.dll was installed again --> this caused the problem.

As you can see I was afraid to loose the sqligth.dll when installing a new MP Version --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...andler-v2-3-x-000.132114/page-32#post-1161198 But I forgot to restore it before updating to MP 1.13.

So please developers: Could you integrate this sqlight.dll to future installations?
    Or: Where is the right place to make this input?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You mean SQLite (sqlite.dll)?

If yes, an update is tentatively planned for MP 1.14 PR.
    (...but IMHO it is not very responsible to release a plugin that can't work with the current version... :rolleyes:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom