TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (4 Viewers)

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi.

On previous logs(yesterday), there was network error during scan, at:

[2021-04-08 19:42:33,147] [Log ] [DVB-S scan thread] [ERROR] - Exception :confused:ystem.Net.Sockets.SocketException

, which is probably cause of tvsercvice craching, because timestamp matches on system event log at samer time:

08/04/2021 19:42:33;"Service Control Manager";"(0)";"Error";"The TVService service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s).";"3221232506"

was that the problem you allready solved ?
    Br,

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Here is my settings for tbs card with cam

kuva1.PNG

tvo81

April 6, 2021
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi there,

No I only realised I had the scan settings wrong. So now I'm finding all expected channels, but it continues to crash on nearly every channel scan.
    I've actually had to do a clean install of Windows, so I took the opportunity to install MP2.

I've done some scans and attach the logs. Thanks for the screenshot btw, my settings are the same. I've played around with some of the settings a bit, including number of channels it can decode, but it makes no difference.

Thanks again

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2021-04-09-16.18.23.zip
      292 KB

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi. Im not familiar of mp2. can't really tell if some patches are required for tbs card on mp2 service. Im sure that info is found somewhere from forum

tvo81

April 6, 2021
    Home Country
    Ah OK I will try again with MP1 in the next few days and post here. I might also seek help for MP2, as long as one of them works :)

Thanks for now!

tvo81

April 6, 2021
    Home Country
    Hello again,

Good news: the crashing was resolved by replacing the tvlibrary.dll file. Even better, I actually had a scrambled channel work for about 20 seconds. I used version 1.0.2.2 of TbsCiApi.dll. At that point it generated TbsCiApi0 to 4. After I stopped the preview, I tried the CAM menu, which generated TbsCiApi5 and 6, after which it would not play scrambled channels again. So some progress, but not yet entirely resolved.

Can you have a look at the logs and see if you can work out what happened? And how to get both tuners working for scrambled channels in a stable way?

Thanks!

Attachments

• MP_TVELogs_12_04_21__22_06.zip
      820.6 KB

tvo81

April 6, 2021
    Home Country
    Update: it does crash when I scan using both tuners simultaneously. Logs attached.

Attachments

• MP_TVELogs_13_04_21__15_27.zip
      809.9 KB

tvo81

April 6, 2021
    Home Country
    Withdrawing my questions, I gave up and bought a different card :)
    Thanks for your help anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom