Technics Skin WIP (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

Well, here's my first attempt to concept a skin.......EVER!!!

I've never created a skin for a program before, so this is an experience. Unless someone's willing to do the xml part of the skin, I probably won't finish it until the skin creator app is finished, 'cause i don't know xml, nor do I care to learn it :cry:

All the media pages basically look the same, except they have different icons, also, i plan to allow for the filmstrip view in hopefully all of the pages, not just movies and photos (if it can be done).

Anyway, let me know what you guys think about it.

Reaver
start_page.jpg

mediapage_shot.jpg

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    Nice skin. Looks different from the ones we already have and I really like the hexagon style. Probably fonts are a bit too small for a TV, but that's just some tweaking that needs to be done.

Unfortunately I don't have time to spare until about the end of December so I can't help out with the xml :-(

A

Anonymous

It looks good, keep up the good work. It will be interesting to see some more mockups.

:)

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys!

Mr. Mitchell:
    Since this is just a mockup, size doesn't really matter, at least to me, and you're right, that can be fixed later :lol: As for the xml part...

I'm not really in any rush to finish the skin. I want to take my time, and make it look really good, plus I've got a lot of other things going on right now
    (you know all about that, don't ya samsonite!! ) :lol: so you can help me whenever you get time, or i finish all the graphics stuff, if you're still interested.

I would like to design my own icons to match the skin, so that might take some time, as i've never designed icons before (looks to samsonite...).

Anyways, thanks for you're great feedback guys, and....

LONG LIVE MEDIA PORTAL!!

A

Anonymous

I'm really glad to see that people like it! You guys are my motivation to finish this skin!!

Thanks for the support

Reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom