[no Bug] Technisat Cablestar Combo HD - no graph build (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi dingausmwald

I'm struggling to understand your post, but I can tell you *you do not need this DLL for MP 1.1.3* - if you try to use it with 1.1.3 then nothing will work. I'm guessing that the tuning details in MP 1.1.3 are just out of date since it is now more than 9 months since MP 1.1.3 was released. Try copying the tuning detail file that you're using from MP 1.2.0.

mm

dingausmwald

Portal Member
    October 7, 2011
    hey, thank you for your fast post. Im from germany so my english isnt the best.

I try to explain my problem once again: I cant find the propper channels on 1.1.3. He finds smth, but just channels i cant watch anyway like paytv, discorvery channel and stuff. Seems like he cant find the alphacrypt to decrypt the channels. 1.2 he finds every channel i can use.

My datails: cablestar combo with alphycrypt 3.19. unitymedia is the provider. mediaportal 1.1.3
    the ci menu shows nothing, but ive read that this is no problem and the box can find everything anyway.

Now i dont really understand what you mean. Do you mean i should scan the channels on 1.2 and after that i should copy the file where the found channels are in to 1.1.3? That would be great if this would work. Where can i find this file?

And do i understand right that 1.1.3 just scans the wrong frequenz or stuff and i should maybe try the full scan?

dingausmwald

Portal Member
    October 7, 2011
    btw i tried to modify the terratec driver. I found them in Programfiles (x86)/commonfiles/
    but when i look at your zip and the two files i got there is a huge difference. Yours looked like twins, just with this little difference. Mine are completely different i guess. I attach them in a zip.

Attachments

• infs.zip
      7.1 KB

dingausmwald

Portal Member
    October 7, 2011
    okay, got it. You where totaly right.

I understood that the channel detail folder just contains "links" to the channels. The ones from 1.1.3 are outdated so he scans on wrong frequence. Now, with the list from 1.2 the scan looks good. When i wont report anymore it works for me. Btw the folder is in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbc\

thank you alot. 2 Days of hard work finaly pay out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom