Tools and other software TED - Torrent Episode Downloader (2 Viewers)

boerkeboel

Portal Member
September 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hey Guys!

Check this link out! i'm new to this forum and i want to contribute to the comunity :)
this little stand-alone app for pc & mac runs in the background and tracks down torrents for many popular TV-shows!
When a torrent is located it automaticly starts downloading the (newest) episode of your favorite Show(s)!

ted: torrent episode downloader - downloads new episodes for your favorite TV Shows

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Cool! But gimme Ned instead (NZB Episode Downloader) :D.

Seriously, looks really handy. Perhaps something for MP TVSeries to look at.

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The development of TED is rather slow or currently not existent.It's pretty buggy, I was never able to configure it to download the shows that I wanted. Probably also has something to do with the current downturn of torrents and the higher focus on rapidshare etc.

gtfreymann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Sad to see it but TED is dying...

Check out ShowRSS feed inside utorrent as an alternative

Neat. I have been using TED but for the last few months all it has done is remind me that I need to grab shows as it wouldn't pull anything useful down.

I have now set up uTorrent with a ShowRSS feed and looking forward to seeing how it performs!

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm also using ShowsRSS in combination with uTorrent. This works very well.

I'm still missing the functionallity of TED where you could add a new show your self. With ShowRSS you are depending on the moderator of the system to add shows to the master list, and he is a very slow doing this.

wollo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2008
    Try reconfiguring teds rss feeds guys. I've had ted running for ages here with IPTorrents. I did however have to put new feed details in a couple of weeks ago and all is good now.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I hope similar functionality will be in MyTorrrents Mediaportal plugin.
    I thought about two options - search and download all unlocal or only new episodes from your mptvseries database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom