[Teletext] No fullscreen teletext in 1.3.0.0 (1 Viewer)

quantentunnel

Portal Member
January 4, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello everyone,

after upgrading to MediaPortal 1.3.0.0 there's no fullscreen teletext like in 1.2.3.0 anymore (on my end).
Instead of zooming across the whole screen, teletext-overlay now 'hangs' somewhere in the left upper corner of the screen at about 1/4 of screensize. Using Titan (extended) skin, full HD resolution (1920x1080).

Is there any chance to get teletext to be zoomed the way it was back in the previous release (1.2.3.0)?
I couldn't find any setting that does that, hitting the 's' key after activating teletext doesn't help either.
Is it possible at all or is the size fixed/unchangeable? Any help is appreciated.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello everyone,

after upgrading to MediaPortal 1.3.0.0 there's no fullscreen teletext like in 1.2.3.0 anymore (on my end).
    Instead of zooming across the whole screen, teletext-overlay now 'hangs' somewhere in the left upper corner of the screen at about 1/4 of screensize. Using Titan (extended) skin, full HD resolution (1920x1080).

Is there any chance to get teletext to be zoomed the way it was back in the previous release (1.2.3.0)?
    I couldn't find any setting that does that, hitting the 's' key after activating teletext doesn't help either.
    Is it possible at all or is the size fixed/unchangeable? Any help is appreciated.

Hey!
    Could you post a screenshot please? I thought this was fixed by Team Titan. @ncoH ?! :)

quantentunnel

Portal Member
    January 4, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey!
    Could you post a screenshot please? I thought this was fixed by Team Titan. @ncoH ?! :)

Sure, no problem, here you are:

y54IpQj.jpg

quantentunnel

Portal Member
    January 4, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for creating a Mantis, Holzi!
    Looking forward to have a possible fix, soon. ;)

Last edited:

quantentunnel

Portal Member
    January 4, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for pointing me to the fixed xml file, Hawkeye.
    Just one question: where do I have to put it exactly?
    Thanks for your help.

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just overwrite the file in the titan-skin folder (\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan). And don't forget to clear the cache (\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\cache\Titan) afterwards.

quantentunnel

Portal Member
    January 4, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, works now.
    I've made a few changes to the file so Teletext now is strechted across the whole screen (1920x1080).
    If someone likes 16:9 Teletext more than 4:3 (like me^^) here is the file:

Attachments

• myfsteletext.xml
      875 bytes
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom