HDD: Seagate 7200.11 500 GB
    Memory: 2 GB DDR2 667 Mhz
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H
    Video Card:
    Video Card Driver:
    Sound Card:
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver:
    1. TV Card: Digital everywhere FloppyDTV HW Version 1.26.01, FW Version 1.4.0 - B52030
    1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
    1. TV Card Driver: 4.5.N
    2. TV Card:
    2. TV Card Type:
    2. TV Card Driver:
    3. TV Card:
    3. TV Card Type:
    3. TV Card Driver:
    4. TV Card:
    4. TV Card Type:
    4. TV Card Driver:
    MPEG2 Video Codec:
    MPEG2 Audio Codec:
    h.264 Video Codec:
    Satelite/CableTV Provider:
    HTPC Case: Antec Fusion V2
    Cooling:
    Power Supply:
    Remote:
    TV:
    TV - HTPC Connection: Sub-D

Hi,

I've got som problems with teletext:

1. Teletext shows parts from other pages, in the attaced screenshot the red highlighted text is actually from subpage three but as you can see page number one is currently active.

2. When changing channel and turn on teletext on the new channel, pages from the old channel still shows up, you have to change page number a couple of times before you get the new data. Sometimes it's also a mix of new and old page.

3. I suppose the the number after the / is supposed to show the subpage nr, see screenshot, it says P.250/0 regardless of which subpage your're on 1,2,3

4. When in fullscreen tv and you press the teletext button on remote or keyboard it's not possible to cycle through back to fullscreen tv. Once you've hit the teletext button it's only possible to cycle through the different teletext views not out of it as i would have expected.

//johnzered

Attachments

• teletext.jpg
      teletext.jpg
      118.7 KB

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    I'm not seeing this with my dvb-t card:
    1. Not here, could be that complete page change here with nrk
    3. The subpage numbers shows here

I'll do some more tests with dvb-s to see if it's working or not there too.

Regards
    Roy

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi,

thanks for testing. I'm not able to reproduce nr 3 any more either, must have been something weird just yesterday...tried to collect everything that was wrong with teletext then before i posted. But the other problems I think have been a problem for me since i started using mediaportal and still are. By the way I think the subpage indicator should start from 1 and not from zero even if it's just one page it still should be nr 1 not 0 then it would also be inline with the spin control for subpages (when not in fullscreen teletext) which goes from 1 to 36.

I'll have to do some more testing myself to see if i can come up with a solution why it's not updating the whole page for me...I you find out anything please let me know!

One more question, does it initially take very long time to get the teletext picture or is that just a issue for me too?

//johnzered

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom