Tempest EPG Generator (1 Viewer)

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Yes, as far as I can see from my mobile, epg url is changed. I am away from my pc now but tomorrow early morning, i will share updated in my repo

G

gadiscz

Dovolte mi to zkontrolovat. Někdy se webové stránky mění. V současné době je v mém úložišti k dispozici téměř 300 siteconfigů, ale denně používám pouze 5 z nich, pokud se webové stránky změnily, aktualizuji, protože na světě neexistuje žádný web, který by wg + mohl spustit, ale Tempest nemůže :):)
Ok can't I fix it myself? When will it need to be adjusted again in the future?

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey

gadiscz

September 19, 2022
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic

gadiscz

September 19, 2022
Home Country

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.8 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36 KB

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
I need a bit more information. First what is your Tempest version? Could you please delete all the files belongs to that siteconfig and redownload? I suspect that you have tried with old siteconfig again. It seems you have already updated channels in config file so what is timeout and retry values in configuration file? And could you please double check that you choosed correct configuration for grabbing? It works fine here as attached.

Attachments

• 123.xml
    185.6 KB

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
And 1 more thing. Could you please control that website from your browser? Sometimes due to dns setting, websites may be inaccessable for your network. On your screenshot, it looks like you have received no data

gadiscz

September 19, 2022
Home Country
And 1 more thing. Could you please control that website from your browser? Sometimes due to dns setting, websites may be inaccessable for your network. On your screenshot, it looks like you have received no data
I'm only doing it through a web browser so far. I deleted the whole thing and did it again. Now it looks like it's working. I will test the whole list. (sometimes it happens that it makes an empty list so I have to repeat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom