Terratec Cinergy T2 HD Stick DVB-T/T2 not recognized (1 Viewer)

Maverick83

April 10, 2015
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thank's for the dll patch. I have the same problem with this card. ;)

BioEgo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Maverick,
    It happened to me a couple of time while playing around with the settings, usually disconnecting and reconnecting the stick was enough to get it back working again. You can also try to stop and restart TV Service for good measure.
    I didn't really pay much attention to this since it happened really only two times so I thought it was just me messing around with something I shouldn't (as usual:whistle:), so I didn't think it was worth taking the logs ( till now the stick has always been working even after a good amount of sleep-resume cycles and a few reboots), so If you have the logs from TVE you may try to post them maybe there's something useful in there.
    HTH,
    Regards!

janfin

March 14, 2006
    Hi guys!
    Have here same card and replaced dll from TVLibrary [tuner_detection_by_node_function].zip
    After that in TV Server Configuration appeared "DVB-T Cinergy T2 Stick HD C" and "DVB-T Cinergy T2 Stick HD". But still can't find any channels in scanning. I have tryed both adapters.
    Is there something else I should do? I tryed terratec dvbviewer also on same pc and it worked. I attach also logs here, I don't understand if there is seen someting more information?

BioEgo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi janfin! I also had to change the provider type from "generic" to "DVBT", after that it worked like a charm (and it is still doing it:)).
    HTH,
    Regards!

janfin

March 14, 2006
    Hi BioEgo and thanks for your hint. Now I tryed also "DVBT" provider, but still no luck. It says very quickly no signal :(

BioEgo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi janfin, sorry about that:( I've rechecked my config and also re-read the full thread to see if I was forgetting something I had done, but that's the only change I've done. Also in posts 4 to 7 of this thread both me and mm1352000 noticed that the card was only working with DVBT (in TVE3) or "specific"(in TVE3.5) provider, while generic was producing the very quick "no signal" output. We did not found a reason for that, but since DVBT was working we just left it there.

Not sure whether it is relevant but looking at your logs I've noticed you have both MP1 and MP2 installed: are you sure the system is using the TVService from MP1 and not MP2? I'm no expert with MP2 and cannot really understand looking at your logs.

Maybe if you have another PC around you can try a clean install of MP1 and see if the card is working there.....

For MP2: using the internal TVE3.5 the card was working (you can see config detail in post 4) without using any patch.

HTH,
    Regards!

felixbbb031

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2011
    ..tu iza čoška
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post about it...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom