Text "Media Portal" has not the yellow color... (1 Viewer)

thoath

Portal Pro
June 8, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm enjoying, that i found the skin "frames". I like it so much. It is the best one for MP, because it is elegant, fresh, clear to read, and without a lot of background pictures. Thanks for implementing of this skin.
Now i have two little things.
I use the theme "yellow". And when I start MP, the big text "Media Portal on top is in blue color, not in yellow color.
The other thing is, when I start MP, then is the TV highlighted, but the TV-Symbol is not yellow, it is grey. Is this right?

An other question: Is there a possibility to enlarge the little Box "current Title" in myMusic?
Best regards
Thomas

Attachments

• basichome.png
    basichome.png
    358.8 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    An other question: Is there a possibility to enlarge the little Box "current Title" in myMusic?
    It can be do everything, but will most likely do it to you. Find a file MyMusicPlayingNow.xml and to find the corresponding block, and there is increase the font size.

thoath

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, I found the 3 files with the names MyMusicPlayingNow***.xml, but I absolutly don't know, where i have to edit.

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi

used to use Frames - nice skin.

3 files are basic, LED VU and Analog AU - you need to edit as many of these options as you use - if no VU, then just the MyMusicPlayingNow.xlm will do.

Copy the file into the Yellow Theme directory - so if it all goes bad, you can just delete file and revert to standard display.

XLM block [line 1313 -> 1336]:

--------------
    <control Style="Label">
    <id>0</id>
    <description>title label</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <posX>40</posX>
    <posY>660</posY>
    <label>369</label>
    <visible>Control.HasFocus(10099)</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" time="300" delay="300">VisibleChange</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,200" end="0,0" tween="quadratic" time="500" delay="100">VisibleChange</animation>
    </control>

<control>
    <id>0</id>
    <description>Title Value</description>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <posX>130</posX>
    <posY>660</posY>
    <width>300</width>
    <label>#Play.Current.Title</label>
    <visible>Control.HasFocus(10099)</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" time="300" delay="300">VisibleChange</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,200" end="0,0" tween="quadratic" time="500" delay="100">VisibleChange</animation>
    </control>
    ------------------

You can add <font>font14</font> above the "<label>#Play.Current.Title</label>" text [and same in block above to increase size of the label if you want too]

NOTE: font10 -> 14 and fon16 are supported in Frames, so if 14 is too big/small/ you can change it.

Remember in changing Font size, text will be taller as well, so may have to move the text slightly up/down in this or other blocks to prevent overlap - the <posY]> values.

Help that helps.

TTFN - JCMP.

thoath

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, it works. But on a location, where is it also good. But i mean an other location. If i have the title list of music. And i play the first title. Now I see a little Box below the list. With
    - the little album-picture,
    - the titel
    - the time
    - the name of the album.
    I found the location in common.overlay.xml:
    <control>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <description>title label</description>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>655</posX>
    <posY>648</posY>
    <!--<width>225</width>-->
    <width>350</width>
    <label>#Play.Current.Title</label>
    <font>font18</font>
    <visible>Player.HasAudio+!Player.HasVideo</visible>
    </control>
    There I changed the font-size.
    Bute where can I enlarge the box-length and box-height.

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Hi, glad to have helped so far, but now I need help in understanding specificlaly what what your asking [[I've not used Frames for a long time - I preferred to Titan:-> - can you post a screen shot with areas you have issue with highlighted - a picture being worth rather more than a 1,000 words sometimeso_O

I'm no great hack at skins [I play] but happy to have a go :eek: at helping - as I said, pre-Titan, Frames was my skin of choice:love:

TTFN - JCMP.

Ps - suggest you create your own Theme - just copy all files in Yellow to new directory in Themes - pick your own name - then you can make all changes in that and if it all goes bad, you still have Yellow to fall back to.-)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,
    he mean the music playing now overly.

if i look at the code sample he post
    "Player.HasAudio+!Player.HasVideo"

this code is music and video overly ;)

thoath

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes ysmp and JimCatMP, it is the musicOverlay. Look the Screenshot. I want to enlarge the Box and the text inside.
    Ciao
    Thomas

Attachments

• Musik.png
      Musik.png
      848.4 KB

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Ah - perfect.

Not much screen space to play with - if I get a chance I'll look at frames tonight and have a think:eek:

Cheers - J.

Update Edit.

Ok - I've looked, there is very little space to make changes in unless you change the size of the thumbs - and you'll also have to modify the overlay - it's windows graphic image [look at overlay_bg,png in Media {not in Theme - it's grey}].

Unless you want to start tinkering on a larger scale with layout [you could resize the Thumb image - about 90 pixels max, change the X & Y position by half {11 pixels on 68 pixel original Thumb image - half the 22 pixels increase in size to retain centre} the increase and change display order - show overlay_bg.png BEFORE album thumb - then you may be able to start to progress towards making changes you want [hint - looking at lines 48 - 82 in common_overlay.xml].:)

IF you want to go that way, create a really new theme - copy of Yellow called thoath for example and work with that as you are moving away from original design layout:)

TTFN - JCMP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom