TF201 Connection Issues (4.0.3) (1 Viewer)

rynowhi

Portal Member
December 10, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,
First off - I've never reported a bug report before, so please let me know what other logs I can attach to help.

I have a nexus one running the preview version (setup with QR code) and it works perfectly (android version 2.3.7, MIUI).

I also have webmediaportal running on a computer that works flawlessly.

On my transformer prime (android version 4.0.3, stock), I can locate the server with the QR code and connect, but then I can't connect to any specific area after that. I.E. If I click tvseries, it has the working circle at the top, but it never loads and sometimes ampdroid force closes after about a minute. The remote connects, but does not actually work.

When I originally received my prime (android 3.2 stock) in December, version 0.8.3 worked with an external player for streaming, but no search capability. I saw this thread back then and figured I would wait and try the preview app once ICS came out since there was no point to debugging that version.

I attached my current logcat, let me know if there is something else I can attach or do.

The program is awesome, I really love it! Great job and please make a donate version of the app when you release the new version to the market.

Ryan

Attachments

• logcat tf201 v1.txt
    4.2 KB

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Problems with ICS is a known problem which is already fixed for next release. I'm waiting :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom