Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! (1 Viewer)

patjackman

May 12, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
As a sound designer I need to keep accurate tabs on my tags. For years now, during tag editing sessions, I have usually had to hop between two or three tag editors (usually MediaMonkey, Tagscanner and Media Tagger) in an effort to have access to all the bits and bobs I need.

In one of my many vain attempts to find one decent mp3 tagger I discovered MPTagThat this evening on the Techsupportalert website. Ten minutes and I knew that this software was in a different league, even from professional tagging software! I successfully and accurately tagged 10 albums quickly and easily, so much so that the normal chore became a bit of a joy! This programme is now so much in my personal armoury of essential audio programs after a few short hours it's unbelievable!

Thank you so much for this, and any support I can give in the continued support and development of this programme I will.

Pat Jackman,
Professional sound designer and composer,
Wexford,
Ireland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Change your scraper... I never get it.
Change your scraper... I never get it.
Moving Pictures 1.1.5 / 1.2.3 Stable Donate to Help Support Continued Development Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in...
Replies
Views
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to how we record tv shows without recording reruns? I know this is probably very basic but anywhere I post on the forum on this is met with a deafening silence. I am sure Mediaportal can do this easily since...
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to...
I've been using MediaPortal for a few months, when I first took the plunge I struggled with understanding how to configure...
Replies
Views
@etheesdad Add this to your guide 5x fan resistor $2.08 USD incl Worldwide P&P http://dx.com/p/3-pin-pc-cooling-fan-speed-noise-reduction-cable-5-piece-set-35818 Variable fan speed controller $2.49 USD incl Worldwide P&P http://dx.com/p/12w-variable-speed-controller-for-pc-cooling-fans-21320 Most of HTPC noise is related to...
@etheesdad Add this to your guide 5x fan resistor $2.08 USD incl Worldwide P&P...
INTRODUCTION The following is intended to provide a general introduction for those interested in building a silent HTPC.. The...
Replies
Views
I am going to lock the original thread here to encourage the creation of new posts for issues, suggestions, etc. If you have general comments though, feel free to post in the 0.5.3 release thread. Yep, new release, public beta. :P
I am going to lock the original thread here to encourage the creation of new posts for issues, suggestions, etc. If you have...
Please note this thread is out of date and kept only for nostalgia. Check the other stickied threads on this forum for the latest...
Replies
Views
Mediaportal RC2 – my move away from VISTA Mediacenter after the TV Pack disaster (only for OEM´s) Fotostory to be found in the PDF Attachment !!! Dear community, I´d like to share some of my experiences with you by explaining my move away from Vista Mediacenter (VMC) towards Mediaportal RC2 for the ones currently asking...
Mediaportal RC2 – my move away from VISTA Mediacenter after the TV Pack disaster (only for OEM´s) Fotostory to be found in the...
Mediaportal RC2 – my move away from VISTA Mediacenter after the TV Pack disaster (only for OEM´s) Fotostory to be found in the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom