Thanks for Avallanche (1 Viewer)

ski-bore

June 20, 2014
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Just wanted to say many thanks for all your efforts creating Avallanche - I'm now alternating between the default (light) and modded (dark) skins.

May I ask a couple of questions?

Would it be possible to add the Comskip commercial break "bars" to the programme time-line.

Also, my eyesight isn't as great as it used to be, so wondering if there is a way of increasing the font size of the EPG text that appears at the bottom right hand side, when viewing the TV Guide? I'd happily sacrifice a row or two of the EPG for the extra space.

Finally, is there a way of swiching the order of the Shutdown, Restart, Close buttons (I tend to Close, which is the bottom choice, and ideally would like to make it the default/top choice).

Many thanks, keep up the great work - it's a great skin!!

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Just wanted to say many thanks for all your efforts creating Avallanche - I'm now alternating between the default (light) and modded (dark) skins.

May I ask a couple of questions?

Would it be possible to add the Comskip commercial break "bars" to the programme time-line.

Also, my eyesight isn't as great as it used to be, so wondering if there is a way of increasing the font size of the EPG text that appears at the bottom right hand side, when viewing the TV Guide? I'd happily sacrifice a row or two of the EPG for the extra space.

Finally, is there a way of swiching the order of the Shutdown, Restart, Close buttons (I tend to Close, which is the bottom choice, and ideally would like to make it the default/top choice).

Many thanks, keep up the great work - it's a great skin!!
Thank you, I welcome any suggestions for improvement. I'll try to fix this.

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
- I have enlarged the description in the 8 rows EPG.
- Closing button is now default top choice
- Comskip bars are added to time-line.

I hope that's what you had in mind :)

Attachments

• Avallanche_update.zip
    15.3 KB

ski-bore

June 20, 2014
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Sorry, I have only just seen your reply - I have downloaded the zip, and will update the skin shortly.

Thank you for making the changes - terrific stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom