Thanks for MP1 (1 Viewer)

peep

Portal Pro
March 1, 2006
Finland
Home Country
Finland Finland
I cannot but to agree with what everyone else has said in the thread already.

Me and the mrs cannot send out enough thanks to all the planners/coders/testers/designers/organizers/etc that make this project happend for all their hours of hard work. But by looking at the outcome, your "baby", I would say it was hours well spent. Thank You all so much for this great product!

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I've been using MP on and off for ages now (can't remember what the current release was when I first discovered it, 0.1.something) and the changes have been huge!

Originally it was never really that stable, although to be fair, I never put the time in to track down what the problems were.

I installed build 17991 a month or so ago and it has been brilliant since. Even got a client up and running in my bedroom.

I haven't had time to set aside to update to a more recent build, but the time I do, MP1 final should be out, which I'm really looking forward to.

So I'll join with everyone else and applaude the developers for their hard work and dedication to the project. I wish I had more time or knowledge to help out further with things.

Thanks again everyone.

NickSE

Portal Member
    October 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I understand that it's built in people spare time which is great, But I would very much prefer to pay for the application so the devs could work on it full time ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom