Thanks Guys!!- Altermate Teen Room (1 Viewer)

Do u no the name of Aus PM?

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Thanks so much guys for this amazing software! almost got MP running exactly how i want it. Iv got my Comp (normal Case) in the corner of my room and my tv, VCR (cant afford TV card) and sound Sys against the wall. Two key boards (one for normal PC use and one APPLE usb keyboard on my coffe table).

Couldnt get the XMLTV to work in Aus so just used MiniBrowser to open an online tv guide.

What im after is some MP logos that i can place on my case (one big one and one like the "intel inside" stickers) if any one has happened to make anythiing like this.

Also was after some good RSS feeds (preferable Aus news)

btw what do u guys think of this:
http://www.gamedude.com.au/prod_show.php?art_no=tvXSltv03 ?

Once Again thanks for this Software! btw random post ALERT

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    A

Anonymous

yea i looked there but still couldnt get it to work, always got errors, but happy with how it is.

But a TV card doesnt hav TV out does it, which is the main thing im after....

A

Anonymous

could u just send me ur files and ill try fiddling wid them, btw added u too msn

A

Anonymous

Iv tried again (great wrk wid the Aus pack) i get to the point where there is C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv\tvguide.xml file but i cant get the data to show in MP :confused: the logos are on the TV guide but :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom