Thanks you (1 Viewer)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Just a quick thank you for all the hard work of the coders/development manages/testers etc for an amazing product and the work gone into 1.3 in general. The time frame between 1.3 beta and 1.3 RC and the amount of bug fixes included in this short period of time is truly outstanding!
You all give up your spare time for this project and although you must enjoy it, its still a lot of work and time not spent with families etc, so once again THANK YOU!

dmacleo

Portal Member
October 25, 2011
I (new user) also wanted to say thanks and I hope to be able to donate soon. I also hope to learn system well enough to help out here.
this is, simply, what WMC should strive to be.
the tv server is a huge benefit to its flexibility.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Although donations are always welcome, there are many ways of showing you appreciation; helping out with translations, contributing to wiki, creating good test/bug-reports +++ - AND threads like this! The team consists of normal people (eh.. well...:ROFLMAO: ) doing this for free - in their spare time. Threads of appreciation helps keep our motivation, so we're always glad to read threads like this :).

pascal910

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 28, 2008
    Germany - NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also want to give you a big "Thank you" again for that wonderful piece of Software :) Just installed MP1.3 RC and it works great :) (HTPC is running on lower MP version for a real long time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom