The follow up skin for mce [update: 16/1-05] (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in Santa?

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

--- UPDATE 16/1 2005 ------
Ok a new release of the skin is out, still in "beta" but I am slowly getting there :) (it is dangerous stuff not having a deadline ;) )

- New buttons for highlighting stuff, all are new
- Redone the homepage, it is not final yet I just wanted to test a new layout, let me know what you think ;)
- New graphics for the tv guide
- Several small adjustments made to the skin

Same url as usual: http://hem.bredband.net/b244633/mce05.zip

Enjoy and let me have your feedback/ideas.

--- UPDATE 13/1 2005 ------

I made several changes to the skin in this version.

- new graphics for all dialoges (no changes to osd... yet)
- fixed many of the dialog screens (text alignment)
- made all necesary fixes so that it works with version 0.1.0.5 (I hope)
- fixed some minor glitches here and there
- and things I can't remember

Please report any bugs or if you think that some graphics should change (yes some WILL change and is still temporary)

Aaaaanyway you can download it here: http://hem.bredband.net/b244633/mce05.zip

--- UPDATE 6/1 2005 -------
Changed some graphics for the dialogue screens. New buttons where added. The graphics is to test and is not final.

Also changed the list controle graphics... and some other.

The skin is still not done and I will put some time in to make it look better.

Enjoy :) http://hem.bredband.net/b244633/mce05.zip

OH! AND ANOTHER THING... I have made this graphics for Media Portal and if you want to use this for another application than MP then you will have to ask. I am not ok just using the graphics as you see fit in other applications without asking.

For the ppl in here that are skinning for MP there are offcourse no restrictions, feel free to use it as you see fit in your skinning :)

------

And yes this thread belongs here in skin development...

Ans yes this is somewhat cryptic...

Stay tuned and check the thread up until x-mas.

--- UPDATE 25/12 2004 -------

I have updated the skin with some minor changes. Also made some screenshots for you :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

A

Anonymous

I will call santa and let him know, since he is a good personal friend of mine he might actually grant you that wish... at least in a beta form... or something :)

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Send greetings to santa

Hello Samsonite,

when you call Senta, please send him the best wishes from me (and let him know that i hope for a nice "BETA" christmas.

cu
merci

A

Anonymous

Re: Send greetings to santa

merci1983 said:
Hello Samsonite,

when you call Senta, please send him the best wishes from me (and let him know that i hope for a nice "BETA" christmas.

cu
merci

He told me to say hi to you and to let you know that he would do his best to get his staff to complete it in time. I hope puts his best elfs on the job.

A

Anonymous

BETA!!!! Only for the ppl who actually knows what they are doing ;)

Some things are NOT WORKING and alot is not final. I also know a couple of the bugs and they are on the todo list.

http://hem.bredband.net/b244633/mce05.zip

Give me your feedback now, when it is done it will be to late ;)

All graphics in this has been made by using photoshop... that and alot of time ;)

csberto

Portal Pro
November 6, 2004
Tilburg, the Netherlands
Samsonite said:

;)

I like it very much.
The only thing (also in the former mce skin) is that the skin contains English words in the various parts (like television, music, weather). I'm Dutch and use the Dutch language file in MP. I like to have everything in MP translated to Dutch, but don't know how to translate the English words in the mce skin. To be honest I think that there is no need for text at all in the skin.

A

Anonymous

csberto said:
Samsonite said:

;)

I like it very much.
The only thing (also in the former mce skin) is that the skin contains English words in the various parts (like television, music, weather). I'm Dutch and use the Dutch language file in MP. I like to have everything in MP translated to Dutch, but don't know how to translate the English words in the mce skin. To be honest I think that there is no need for text at all in the skin.

I will consider that, maybe we could replace the images with text instead. I will look in to it.

A

Anonymous

tklon said:
I believe in Santa and Samsonite! :D

mmm. Santa...Samsonite...Santa...Samsonite. Sweden, are you sure that's not lapland? Whoever that one disbeliever is, I think you now have to start looking at this new evidence.

Hope everyone been good this year. Santa's been listening.

EDIT: my bad spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom