blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Guys

Is it possible to edit the common.time.xml to change the date format from MM DD to DD MM ???

Thanks...

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it possible to edit the common.time.xml to change the date format from MM DD to DD MM ??

For skinners there is only the property #date.
    But I think you can achieve this by MP Config -> Plugins -> Home (Date + Time Settings)
    =HomePlugin.png

Wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...ion/MediaPortal_Configuration/95_Plugins/Home

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is it possible to edit the common.time.xml to change the date format from MM DD to DD MM ??

For skinners there is only the property #date.
    But I think you can achieve this by MP Config -> Plugins -> Home (Date + Time Settings)
    =HomePlugin.png

Wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...ion/MediaPortal_Configuration/95_Plugins/Home

Thanks Holzi, I did find this, however despite being set correctly, it still showed Monday April 1 today.

Upon checking to make doubly sure, I noticed that it has two options for <Day> <DD> <Month> with one that works and ne that doesn't. I Think that this is a bug - does your setup exhibit the same behaviour?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Arn01805

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2006
    Breda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I managed to get the icon near the clock, but how to get the Weather 'menu-button' in Titan? See the starting post screendump.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You forgot to skin the time.settings file, which some plugins (and settings ofcourse) use. Also, mypics uses to have his own time thing, so I made it reference to the common.time.xml file.

Also, I removed the show/hide effect for the clock and weather.

Attachments

• Titan time fixed.zip
      2.2 KB

StarWup

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I managed to get the icon near the clock, but how to get the Weather 'menu-button' in Titan? See the starting post screendump.
    Thanks Dragy, for adding the pictures section, too. Maybe wonkyd should add this to the first post in this thread?
    And like Arn01805 I would like to know how to add the weather link to one of the empty fields in the homescreen in Titan. Anyone?

Last edited:

AlfaFox

May 3, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Wonkyd,
    can you post your BasicHome.xml please? I have applied your mod to common.time.xml and work fine, but I would like to have the weather button on main screen (the picture of your basichome screen in first post is perfect for me).
    Thanks!

Last edited:

StarWup

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Me, too. I would like to know how to add a menue button for World Weather Lite to BasicHome. Assume basichome.xml has to be edited?

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Using the FreedrivePlugin, while in Records, with a long EPG Text the Indicator is overwriten with EPG Info. Is that a Bug?

Thanks for this great Theme. I really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom