1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (6 Viewers)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Maybe it makes sense to put all that concerns MePoTools in a separate topic? Only one problem, I can not correctly describe the English process of setting up the program.

I'm struggling to set it up at the moment, so if you need a guinea pig to test the instructions, then I am your man!

Also, I like the normal big tiles on the home screen, but I want to change Music to instead fire up the Rockstar plugin. I looked in the editor but there doesn't seem any way to do this without switching to Titan Extended. Can I edit an XML file or something?

Cheers!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Can I edit an XML file or something
    Here, you need to make manual changes to BasicHome.xml.

Change block:
    Code:
    	<control>
    		  <description>BasicHome Music</description>
    		  <type>button</type>
    		  <id>2</id>
    		<posX>52</posX>
    		<posY>353</posY>
    		  <width>594</width>
    		  <height>241</height>
    		  <textureFocus>basichome_menu_item_label_overlay.png</textureFocus>
    		  <textureNoFocus>basichome_menu_item_label_overlay.png</textureNoFocus>
    		  <hyperlink>501</hyperlink>
    		  <label>2</label>
    		  <font>TitanLight20</font>
    		  <textcolor>FFFFFF</textcolor>
    		<textalign>center</textalign> 
    		  <textcolorNoFocus>FFFFFFFF</textcolorNoFocus>
    			<onup>2</onup>
    		  <ondown>3</ondown>
    		  <textYOff>88</textYOff>
    		<onright>4</onright>
    		<onleft>6</onleft>
    		<animation effect="fade" time="250" reversible="false">visiblechange</animation>
    		  <animation effect="zoom" start="100,100" end="102,102" time="200">focus</animation>
    		  <animation effect="zoom" start="102,102" end="100,100" time="150">unfocus</animation>
    		  <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowOpen</animation>
    		  <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowClose</animation>
    		<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">![control.hasfocus(12)|control.hasfocus(13)|control.hasfocus(14)|control.hasfocus(99999)|Control.IsVisible(100)|Control.IsVisible(2000)|control.HasFocus(200) | control.HasFocus(300) | control.HasFocus(400) | control.HasFocus(500) | control.HasFocus(600) | control.HasFocus(700)]</visible> 
    	</control>

Replace <hyperlink>501</hyperlink> to <hyperlink>47286</hyperlink> And then it will start Rockstar plugin.[DOUBLEPOST=1373377520][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm struggling to set it up at the moment, so if you need a guinea pig to test the instructions, then I am your man!
    What are the difficulties you have in your setup?

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Just like to say that this is awesome work,well done to ajs and kiwijunglist,this works a treat(y)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I couldn't figure out what the settings in the MePotools were asking for :- what's the top path supposed to point to for instance?

Also, what view should covers and rotating discs show up in? I can't see them...

Three other things :-

I can't get latest movie or tv series to show up for some reason - I have latestmedia plugin installed and enabled, and I have set it in the GUI to show latest.
    It works for pictures.

How can I add Videos (the built in MP one) to the spare tile on the second screen?

How can I rename Moving Pictures to Movies, and TV Programmes to Series on the main screen?[DOUBLEPOST=1373443764][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW : I already have disc art and clearart in the folders with my Movies - my external movie manager grabs them and downloads them.

Is there any way I can use them from there? They are grouped with each movie under separate folders.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    with regards to mepo tools, i will be writing a detailed setup guide (AJS the developer speaks Russian) within 1-2 weeks after we have finished development of the fakecd part of mepo tools.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How can I add Videos (the built in MP one) to the spare tile on the second screen?
    Make manual changes to BasicHome.xml. :(

How can I rename Moving Pictures to Movies, and TV Programmes to Series on the main screen?
    Make manual changes to include.BasicHomeButton.movingpictures.xml. Change <label>#MovingPictures.Settings.HomeScreenName</label> to <label>Movies</label> and include.BasicHomeButton.tvseries.xml change <label>1300</label> to <label>Series</label>

BTW : I already have disc art and clearart in the folders with my Movies - my external movie manager grabs them and downloads them.

Folders for my Themes:
    Code:
    │  │ │ └[thumbs]
    │  │ │  ├─CDArt
    │  │ │  │ ├─Movies
    │  │ │  │ ├─Music
    │  │ │  │ ├─Seasons 
    │  │ │  │ └─Series 
    │  │ │  ├─ClearArt
    │  │ │  │ ├─Movies
    │  │ │  │ ├─Music
    │  │ │  │ └─Series
    │  │ │  ├─ClearLogo
    │  │ │  │ ├─Movies
    │  │ │  │ └─Series

I couldn't figure out what the settings in the MePotools were asking for :- what's the top path supposed to point to for instance?
    For obіchnoy settings you need to fill the top two fields, a folder with the database and folder thumbnails, and then click Fill.[DOUBLEPOST=1373446637][/DOUBLEPOST]
    AJS the developer speaks Russian
    And even on a terrible translation as English :D

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    Thanks for the pointers - I was looking in BasicHome.xml!!

I don't think I will be able to use the ClearArt/CDArt I already have downloaded then, as the file structure for each movie is like this :-

ScreenShot2013-07-02at134535_zpsa7b25e4a.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    My theme does not support this file format, and such an arrangement. :( Just as I said above. That is, each type in a separate folder. With certain names. For movies it imdbid.png for serials tmdbid.png for artists artist.png for album artist - album.png

mp.png

Last edited:

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    For obіchnoy settings you need to fill the top two fields, a folder with the database and folder thumbnails, and then click Fill.

I was trying to make it much harder than I needed to :-p

I have it working now.. I had filled all the bottom fields in manually... doh!

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Two bugs:

Radio label is missing (12-43-44.png)
    When I move to my pictures (afbeeldingen), the til will move to the left, behind the radio tile. (12-43-47.png)

Attachments

• 12-43-44.png
      12-43-44.png
      2 MB
    • 12-43-47.png
      12-43-47.png
      2.4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom