1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (21 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Rockstar, MyVideo, Certification icons ...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Add support RadioTime plugin on BasicHome. If the standard Radio plugin off and RadioTime enabled it will use it.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Added setting to the home screen. At first start, can not show the radio button plugin, but by going into the settings and choose the skins Radio plug-in should be all set and show.

14-49-33.png 14-55-18.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Added ClearArt support for Trakt plugin

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    For himself wrote a separate program MePoTools to download ClearArt files from fanart.tv. Checked at home, like works.
    - Downloads for all TV shows and movies.
    - Updates the ClearArt files for which at the moment they are not.
    - Cleans up unused ClearArt files.
    - Clears the thumbnails directory of media portal. (unused or old).
    All this can be done both in automatic and manual mode.

Settings for Fanart.tv:
    MT1.png
    Settings for downloading ClearArt files from fanart.tv separately for TV Shows (specify the database and the directory in which to download the files), and the same goes for movies separately.
    Also, specify which file to load (random or first most popular), and configure whether to download them to a HD or not.

Settings for Clear thumbs MePo folder:
    MT2.png
    Set up a directory databases media portal, catalog of thumbnails media portal. Just specify whether to delete files older than that so many days.

When the settings are done then it is possible to set in automatic mode:
    MT3.png
    Whether to perform automatic actions for TV shows and movies. Download or update files to clean them or not. Just to clear a catalog of thumbnails.

MT4.png
    In the advanced settings, you can specify whether to delete the file immediately, or place it in the recycle bin(for network file deletion to recycle bin can not work because of the limitations of the operating system). If you need to configure the proxy server settings and log file management.

When the settings are done then when you start the program will read the data from the database, the data can be manually updated by pressing the DB on any tab. Download button downloads the files for all series or movies Update button is only for those who do not have pictures with fanart.tv. Clear button removes all unused images.
    MT6.png MT7.png MT8.png
    The program is available in the first post. #1

For the program in automatic mode, you must do all the settings and then either run from the auto start or add a job to sheduller or manually with the command line parameter /auto
    For example:
    C:\MePoTools\MePoTools.exe /auto

Last edited:

StarWup

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great Theme, thank you!
    I still have one question: What file and/or setting do I have to change if I want to add World Weather Lite directly to the BasicHome? In my setting it's in some subfolder called "various". I want it to be on the main screen.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Main screen = First screen of Basic Home? Because in my theme this plugin on the second page of Basic Home.

StarWup

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, in your theme it is in Basic Home. And this is where i want it, too. But that's not the default location. How did you put it there?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom