1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (3 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    finish line ...
    16-59-14.png 22-31-42.png 22-31-52.png 22-31-58.png 22-32-05.png 22-32-07.png 22-32-17.png 22-37-38.png 22-38-03.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    One more example FH Holiday (Pi Day)
    21-06-24.png 21-06-34.png
    And FH Spotlight:
    22-05-28.png 22-06-50.png 22-08-02.png

Last edited:

thepahakurki

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Thank you ajs for this great Titan theme!

After you replied to me in another thread regarding Titan Extended being deprecated and linked me to this thread I found this theme might be a great replacement! However I have a couple of questions.

Regarding the basic home editor: maybe I'm just dumb but I don't understand how to eg. replace TV with TV-Series in the first page of Basic home screen. I can only select Dummy, Settings or TV from the dropdown menu. I'd also like to move Trakt and MPSteam to the front page but they are only available to select in the second screen in the editor. How do I do this?

Also I see 12h clock in the Basic home screen, TVseries and MovingPictures but when I go to the settings screen it displays 24h clock which is my preferred one. How do I fix this?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    You use ajs Theme or new Ares like BH? I i remember its name MePo (old name Ares)... MePo theme have different BH, but i like it, and i use all time in my 3 htps

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How do I fix this?
    In this thred i have 2 theme andrewjswan/mediaportal-skin-themes
    ajs Theme - We can say that it is outdated and its home screen is quite difficult to develop, you need to make many changes in many files. We can say that I do not support it (in the context of the basic home screen).
    MePo - A slightly different home screen design, but easier to change. And it is more holistic in design. You can customize 3 sizes of home buttons and much more.
    Try MePo, if you don’t like it at all, then I will try (but I do not promise) to make the necessary changes in ajs Theme for:
    but I don't understand how to eg. replace TV with TV-Series in the first page of Basic home screen. I can only select Dummy, Settings or TV from the dropdown menu. I'd also like to move Trakt and MPSteam to the front page but they are only available to select in the second screen in the editor.

Also I see 12h clock in the Basic home screen, TVseries and MovingPictures but when I go to the settings screen it displays 24h clock which is my preferred one. How do I fix this?
    Try Delete common.time.xml and common.time.settings.xml it ajs Theme folder :)

PS: Ares (MePo) Theme screenshots - 1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    All changes that do not affect the Basic home screen are transferred to 1.23, minor errors are fixed in 1.24.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I noticed recently that Moving Pictures now has a clear art picture when I pause my movies, but when I pause a TV show in MP-TVSeries I don't get the clear art showing up.

Not sure what I am missing. See screenshot I took from this forum with the clear art outlined in red.

Edit: I now realise I posted this in the wrong thread. This was for Titan Extended One skin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom