I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able to reproduce these issues, unless they all can somehow be explained by a faulty configuration on the server side? First the major issues that make me wish I would have bothered to stop the TV-service and image the OS partitition, but then I might not have been motivated enough to give any feedback so some of these issues might have gone unreported much longer (Or maybe they have been reported already and my Google-Fu failed spectacularly like almost always when there is even a little chance that I am describing something with different words than others do...): The single channel vertical EPG view is once again only listing the next 24 hours instead of a full week forcing the user to use the timeline view for scheduling. And now the timeline even responds to commands so slowly that pressing the right key a few seconds took about 15-20 seconds to have the "scrolling" to stop. Feel free to fix that also, but please check first why the vertical listing can't access the same amount of data that the selected channel would have had available in the timeline view? At least the DVB-subtitles are finally shown in Finnish instead of Swedish and the Finnish shows in channels where the text would be burned in the frames don't seem to have the Teletext subtitles for hearing impaired viewers forced on anymore. I would consider this a great win even though I now need to use another computer with the 2.13 version for scheduling, but alas, the subtitles seem to only work if they are off by default and have not been left manually on from a previous playback session. In other words, while starting to watch new or unfinished episode I need to start the show, turn off the subtitles, close the show, start it again and turn the subtitles back on to see them again. I also managed to crash the client multiple times already just by testing the subtitles, so at least the DVB-playback seems to be rather unstable at the moment (the scheduling side seems to be stable as always). Then the annoyances that I didn't have with the MP1.x: The client still doesn't select any program in single channel vertical EPG view or in the recordings list automatically, apparently the user is expected to fiddle with the arrow keys until something gets highlighted. The single channel EPG view resets to the current day when another channel is selected, anyone underlining shows on a printed TV-guide would surely wish to schedule all channels for a day, then move to the next day and cycle the channels again without needing to waste time on scrolling from the beginning. The default skin doesn't even allow warping from the top to the bottom, so the user can't even take a shortcut that way after scheduling the first four days. And finally a minor nitpick from a XKCD fan: The EPG-interface also doesn't respect a yyyy-MM-dd date format, but at least the 24 hour time format now seems to work everywhere instead of any EPG views overriding it with the AM/PM format. The main thing I felt missing from the MP1.x was the proper mouse support and a seekbar to click with the cursor, now those are available on the MP2, but the interface is still lacking in other areas that the old version handled far better. If only there would exist a dedicated scheduling app forked from the MP1.x version to support the new TV-service until the new client is finally ready to supersede it completely.