THIS IS A RIPOFF (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

lar282 said:
Can't powerstrip give u Widescreeen???
//Lasse

I tried that application on my HTPC but I was not all to happy with the result, but then again I was not all to patiant maybe :D and I have a graphic card that had a very limited support in that program. But as Lasse says, give it a try and if your graphic card is supported you can tweek many things in that program.

A

Anonymous

Almost forgot, made a sketch of a subpage last night.

subpage.jpg

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    looooookkiiinnngggg gooooooodddddd..

Ofcourse I can do the xmls.
    You know what graphics r all needed, so just send them to me and I'll make it for ya.

KlereBak

Portal Member
    June 20, 2004
    lar282 said:
    KlereBak said:
    [ have an HTPC setup based on a VIA Epia mini-itx and are very limited regarding to display settings. Widescreen is not an option and i think it will never be, because driver support is very limited.

Can't powerstrip give u Widescreeen???

//Lasse

I'm afraid not, PowerStrip does not support the VIA graphics known as CLE266. I tried this for more than one year, with previous bios and drivers there was a way, but overlay was very bad (there where lines across the overlay picture, only when viewing movies). On an other forum i've read about a new bios and ditto drivers, but until now nothing happened, VIA :x

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) Look´s very good

It was seen good on TV Screen, why the Font´s with Backround have good
    Contrast

A

Anonymous

MrMario64 said:
    looooookkiiinnngggg gooooooodddddd..

Ofcourse I can do the xmls.
    You know what graphics r all needed, so just send them to me and I'll make it for ya.

Then we have a project ;)

There are a couple of things that needs to be discussed though when it comes to the OSD, they have a couple of things in MCE that I really like and it should be doable. I will get back to you on this one.

Harley said:
    :) Look´s very good

It was seen good on TV Screen, why the Font´s with Backround have good
    Contrast

Thanks, good to hear :)

A

Anonymous

I can't wait use it when it is finished....Has anyone seen any other ones that look like the Media Center OS?

A

Anonymous

Tried to do a couple of icons, do you think they will work? Any suggestions? Keep in mind that I want the MCE look on them so I will not be going in a completely different way ;)

icons.jpg

A

Anonymous

lar282 said:
    japp, there's a Xlobby skin that looks that media Center
    //Lasse

What Lasse is talking about is not a skin, that is another application... just to clerify :D

...hej och hå... =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom