This is one of my new favourite skins, however (1 Viewer)

Uncle Woja

Portal Member
October 12, 2006
Home Country
The TV Fanart and movie back drops are almost completely obscured by the facade making fanart, IMHO, pointless.

That's my least favourite thing about this skin.

Personally I prefer just a list of Series on the home page of the TV Series. I don't see much point in cluttering up the screen with series info which is displayed on the 'Seasons' screen anyway. And same for Moving Pictures.

Just my 2 cents. As for the rest of the skin, very nice.

dimaal

Portal Member
September 11, 2007
Agree with the fanart - it's a pity. I'd prefer this like in the blue skin - with a gradient from bottom to upper - this way about 50% of the fanart is clear to see, and the rest of the fanart could be good recognized also

0wing

December 13, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Download this, then replace tvfanartoverlay.png in "WhereverYouInstalledMP\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\MediaStream\Media with it.

Then delete the skin cache:

Vista: delete the MediaStream folder in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\"

XP: delete the MediaStream folder in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\"

Edit: I just noticed that it's too transparent, the white text was barely readable on some fanart, try this instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom