MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1
Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2
CPU Type: Intel P4 2400MHz 533MHz FSB
Memory: 1024MB DDR333
Motherboard Chipset: ABIT BE-7
Video Card: Matrox P650 (Parhelia)
Video Card Driver: 1.09.01.014 HF WHQL
Video Render Type: VMR9 and Overlay (VMR9 normally used)
Video Codec Type & Version: Dscaler / MPEG2Lib / CyberLink (PDVD6) / Nero 6
Audio Codec Type & Version: Dsclaer / MPEG Audio / CyberLink (PDVD6) / Nero 6
TV Card: LifeView DVB-T Duo
TV Card Type: DVB / Hardware Analogue
TV Card Driver: 2.7.02.001

I am not sure if this is the right place to put suggestions but I do not like the new timer recording interface in version 0.2.0.0 unlike 0.1.3.0 where you could specify by the minute.

With the new interface, you can only select 15 minute intervals past the hour as the start time with a duration of 30 minute intervals. Programs broadcasts can start at many various times such as 50 or 55 minutes past the hour and can last 50 minutes, 45 minutes or even as little as 10 or 5 minutes! I would like intervals of 5 minutes instead or go back to the old interface.

A "bug" that is worth mentioning is that standby doesn't always work, especially on a new day. When I set a timer on Tuesday to record on Wednesday, it does not wake up from standby on Wednesday. I am not sure if it could be a problem with Windows or even my motherboard, etc. This standby bug is also present in 0.1.2 and 0.1.3.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    jackelectronics said:
    A "bug" that is worth mentioning is that standby doesn't always work, especially on a new day. When I set a timer on Tuesday to record on Wednesday, it does not wake up from standby on Wednesday. I am not sure if it could be a problem with Windows or even my motherboard, etc. This standby bug is also present in 0.1.2 and 0.1.3.
    there are other reports about this "wake up" problem. more reports from other users will be very helpful!

and we are about to test this on our pc`s
    :D

imported_jackelectronics

Portal Member
    September 15, 2005
    jackelectronics said:
    With the new interface, you can only select 15 minute intervals past the hour as the start time with a duration of 30 minute intervals. Programs broadcasts can start at many various times such as 50 or 55 minutes past the hour and can last 50 minutes, 45 minutes or even as little as 10 or 5 minutes! I would like intervals of 5 minutes instead or go back to the old interface.

What is going to happen to this manual recording interface because I really do NOT like it when you can only set intervals of 15 minutes past the hour and 30 minute duration intervals for a short show of 10 or 15 minutes, etc. :mad:

igalan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Not only this, but also there seems to be no way to schedule a recording that starts at midnight 00:00. Either you set it to start at 23:45 or 00:15 :( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom