[confirm] Titan extended tv section (2 Viewers)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have a problem where when i select the `TV` button, the next menu that appears i cant seem to access, i mean i can see it but with my remote i cant highlight any of the buttons inside there, for example `tv guide, recordings` etc, the only way to get this to work is when i use the mouse to move over the menu buttons and then they become highlighted and then i can use my remote. on restarting mediaportal the same thing happens again?

Untitled.jpg

logs to follow

Last edited:

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    You are getting an error
    Code:
    [2013-05-17 22:19:11,277] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at TvPlugin.TVHome.UpdateGUIonPlaybackStateChange()
       at TvPlugin.TVHome.OnPageLoad()
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    Can you please change skin to default and see if you still get the same error

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    ok this was related to this which i also reported, the skin button was wrong even though it updated itself after a clean install of both windows and mediaportal 1.4 pre, changing the said togglebutton value in the skin file solved both these issues, not really had any feedback as to how it would have happened but at least my issue was sorted. Hope that it fixes issues for anyone else with a similar problem.

thanks for taking the time to look for me (y)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom