Titan - Extended (2 Viewers)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Titan Extended adds support for a variety of community plugins to the Titan skin.

V1.3.0.226 (14.12.2012)
    • MovingPictures

Hi ncoH,

Does this include a backdrop picture for Moving Pictures? Right now none is showing in my installation and I am not sure if there should be any or not.

regards, HTPC_Sourcer

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can do this in settings>gui
    I can do what, please? Of course I have set Moving Pictures and have a menu entry - with no background picture. Probably something that needs to come from the plugin owner.

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

just finished the first version of Emulators2 Skinfiles for Titan! At the moment not everything is included such as the screenshots, game rating stars, goodmerge list and a few labels/descriptions but its working and you can use Emulators2 with titan. I will try to add the missing features within the next days.

Edit: Added Version 1.1 alpha
    - image rating included
    - Optimized animations for more smoothness :)
    - added some missing labels
    - fixed some bugs

How do I get this to show up on the 2nd screen of Titan rather than in Plugins?

Is it possible? And good work on the skin files!

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have to edit the basichome.xml file.
    Find the part where the basichome buttons for the 2. screen will be included (screenshot). There you find all the 6 Buttons that should be included. Pick one you dont need and edit the condition and the xml file names that should be used for this button. After cleaning the skin cache the button should work.
    I dont have a nice basichome button picture file yet...does someone has got a sample file (gimp or something) with the correct shadows and dimensions?

Attachments

• emulators2_basichome.png
      emulators2_basichome.png
      43.6 KB

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I dont have a nice basichome button picture file yet...does someone has got a sample file (gimp or something) with the correct shadows and dimensions?

Not the official ones, but the ones I made from reverse engineering the images from the skin

Attachments

• basichome_button_template.png
      basichome_button_template.png
      5.3 KB
    • basichome_button_template.psd
      626.5 KB
    Last edited:

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can do this in settings>gui
    I can do what, please? Of course I have set Moving Pictures and have a menu entry - with no background picture. Probably something that needs to come from the plugin owner.

You can enable "Selected Backdrops" in settings->GUI->skin. This will show a static backdrop for each button.
    FanartHandler support will be available in next release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom