powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @ncoH and others..

I have a question about skinfiles for Worlweather.. I see that support is planned for the next release of Titan extended.

Are the skinfiles almost finished? Not push you (!) but otherwise I will help and make the skinfiles myself. But if you say that they are almost finished and will be published next week, I don't.. (because with my skills it will cost me a lot of time ;)

Please let me know soon, I have some time today! :)

I'm also a little bit confused about the WW lite plugin that will be included in one of the next releases of MP.. Maybe a little bit offtopic, but are the required skinfikes the same for both?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you check the internal forums there is a thread about WW Lite. You can see that it offers less features and options than WW Full, so it will have different (but I presume very similar styled skin files).

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you check the internal forums there is a thread about WW Lite. You can see that it offers less features and options than WW Full, so it will have different (but I presume very similar styled skin files).

Allright, I'm sory then, I didnt understand completely what the difference was and if both plugins are still in the air..

But if I understand correctly; the "normal" WW plugin will be coninued.. In that case, I really like to help with skinfiles for it..

So; should I make them? Or are they allmost ready and will they be released next week with the release of the next Titan extended.. :) In that case, I'm doing nothing.. ;)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes there will be two seperate plugins
    WW and WW Lite. WW Lite will be distributed with the MePo installer.

I got no idea how far a long the titan skin files are.

Last edited:

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi @ncoH and others..

I have a question about skinfiles for Worlweather.. I see that support is planned for the next release of Titan extended.

Are the skinfiles almost finished? Not push you (!) but otherwise I will help and make the skinfiles myself. But if you say that they are almost finished and will be published next week, I don't.. (because with my skills it will cost me a lot of time ;)

Please let me know soon, I have some time today! :)

I'm also a little bit confused about the WW lite plugin that will be included in one of the next releases of MP.. Maybe a little bit offtopic, but are the required skinfikes the same for both?

Personally, I'd love to see this done sooner than later. Not having the weather is a little annoying for me so anything would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom