Titan - Extended (2 Viewers)

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Yes it is working for me. Double check it is still enabled in TitanEdit.exe

You tested it without moving pictures ?
    And it works???
    And it's not a matter of the Editor - Because i can configure it within the Skin Editor - but the Basehome.xml for Extended seems to refer to some moving pictures stuff.

FH is also okay, because in the Video section the backdrops are show...and again with the Default Titan Theme it is okay in BasicHome, too.

Last edited:

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    ? Whats your question ?
    Titan Editor.PNG
    FH Scraped.PNG

Attachments

• FH Scraped.PNG
      FH Scraped.PNG
      174.8 KB
    Last edited:

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Yes I checked it again (i did try to get it work since yesterday....) - than I realized it's just a bug in the BasicHome Extended...

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    does anybody else can confirm that titan extended is using random fanart in basichome from MyVideos FH scrabber ? - WITHOUT a MovingPictures-PlugIn Installation?

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    does anybody else can confirm that titan extended is using random fanart in basichome from MyVideos FH scrabber ? - WITHOUT a MovingPictures-PlugIn Installation?

I have not tried but what I can confirm is that Titan Editor also does not work properly if MovingPictures is not installed.
    It raises an exception that Cornerstone assembly cannot be found which is part of the MovPic plugin install.

IMHO Titan + Editor should not depend on third party plugins at all.

Regards
    grubi

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Just tried it but can't confirm it is working.
    Fanart ist shown from inside myVideos section however it is not shown on BasicHome screen here (I don't have MovPic installed).

Does it have something to do with the FanArt Filter Category?
    If you add FanArt from within myVideos it is shown in "External Handled Fanart/MyVideos" filter category and not "User Managed Fanart/Movies"
    category. From within Titan Editor the first one is not available for selection whereas the second one is (assuming it is referred to "Movies" there)

Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1373819735][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Seems that on a clean installation of 1.4.0 final + Titan Extended (through MPE), a dll is missing.
    When I try to launch the editor I get this error.

View attachment 130994

That`s because you don`t have MovingPictures installed. You have to call the editor via 'TitanEdit.exe' outside MP config. There is a shortcut on the desktop. The exe is located in MP base dir (e.g. c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal)

But this does not solve the problem entirely.
    If you select a module in "Modules in Mainmenu" where submenus are attached and try to select a submenu in "Modules in Submenu" you are getting the same excpetion that the assembly is missing.

Cheers.

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Okay. Just to go sure - i do not have a problem to call the editor - only with the basic home it generates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom