ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with the watched/unwatched icons in MPTVseries as you can see in the image bellow..

I'm really having no clue of what the problem is. I have not changed anything myself in the skinfiles!

In TVSeries.Info.xml are some strings with: watched_icon.png and unwatched_icon.png.

unwatched_icon.png doesn't exist in my skinfolder, so how is it possible that I'm seeing something? I hope someone can help me!

That was an issue in the internal test MPEI. Please try the latest one.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear Titan team,

I use the "shares view" for music (since MP1.2.3 and Avalon). My database is not 100% tagged okay, because my family like the shares view best and there was no need/time for the effort. Now with MP1.3 and the titan skin, I have to switch to the shares view manually every time I start the music section, even though it is listed as number one in the selection list. Would it be possible to write a modification with the shares view as "startup view" in the music section? I would assume it is easy for someone working on skins, but I cannot do it :(. If the possibility to switch between different view is lost, I would accept this.

Best regards
    LennyW

Hi,

that`s a known issue with the BasicHome editor. I`ll try to fix that for the next version.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear Titan Team, I have seen in one of the Support reads that there may be an issue with Titan Extended and ist different Basic Home and the DEBUG mode. The user was asked to provide a Debug Log in Debug mode without plugins and his BasicHome was basically empty as the Extended Plugin was not running.

Can this be confirmed? If so, it needs a fix (Titan Extended to Fallback to Titan if running in Debug mode).

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can this be confirmed? If so, it needs a fix (Titan Extended to Fallback to Titan if running in Debug mode).
    Confirmed:
    DebugExtendedTheme.png

MP1-4318 - Titan Extended theme must be disabled when Watchdog (Debug mode) is used

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Confirmed:
    View attachment 140459

MP1-4318 - Titan Extended theme must be disabled when Watchdog (Debug mode) is used

This has been assigned to @ncoH, but do we know if he is the right person for this? This seems to be more to do with watchdog than with Titan.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This has been assigned to @ncoH, but do we know if he is the right person for this? This seems to be more to do with watchdog than with Titan.
    Since i didn't notice this before, and didn't see bug reports from users talking about the bad buttons, and because of the recent Extended renaming to Extended One & Two, i assumed that it was Titan related, but i'm sure ncoH can confirm (or not).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom