Titan - Extended (1 Viewer)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Some problems with Titan extended menu editor.

I upgrade to MP1.6 from 1.5, all worke fine, but i have some problems/mistake with the editor.

1) with extended one theme i don't get "latest movies" (movingpictures) in home basic, i get only latest music. No problem with extended two theme.
    2) in extended one theme i don't get the default hover background, i see only the default/blu static background. No problem with extended two theme.
    3) if i generate e new menu in extended one theme, automaticcally i get the same changes in extended two theme. Is correct? is not possible to maintain two separate layout with different with different menu/submenus items (one for extended one and one for extended two)?

Thanks

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

the MPEI dependency issue is fixed. MP 1.4/1.5 users should see Titan Extended 1.6 as incompatible now.

How exactly did you make this fix?
    I want to make the same limitation in MyLyrics.
    I want to add the new version to be compatible by MPEI only to MP 1.6

Thanks!

Hi,

you need to change the compatibility assembly in your plugin code to e.g. [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.5.100.0", "1.5.100.0")]

That means it`s only compatible to MP 1.6.

When you create the update xml for MPEI it looks like this:

Code:
              <PluginDependencyItem AssemblyName="TitanEditor.dll">
                <CompatibleVersion>
                  <Items>
                    <CompatibleVersionItem>
                      <MinRequiredVersion>1.5.100.0</MinRequiredVersion>
                      <DesignedForVersion>1.5.100.0</DesignedForVersion>
                    </CompatibleVersionItem>
                  </Items>
                </CompatibleVersion>
                <SubSystemsUsed>
                  <Items />
                </SubSystemsUsed>
              </PluginDependencyItem>

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I upgrade to MP1.6 from 1.5, all worke fine, but i have some problems/mistake with the editor.

1) with extended one theme i don't get "latest movies" (movingpictures) in home basic, i get only latest music. No problem with extended two theme.
    2) in extended one theme i don't get the default hover background, i see only the default/blu static background. No problem with extended two theme.

Can you post your Titan.xml? It`s located in "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal". I`ll try to reproduce the issue.

3) if i generate e new menu in extended one theme, automaticcally i get the same changes in extended two theme. Is correct? is not possible to maintain two separate layout with different with different menu/submenus items (one for extended one and one for extended two)?
    Not possible at the moment, sorry.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi,

the MPEI dependency issue is fixed. MP 1.4/1.5 users should see Titan Extended 1.6 as incompatible now.

How exactly did you make this fix?
    I want to make the same limitation in MyLyrics.
    I want to add the new version to be compatible by MPEI only to MP 1.6

Thanks!

Hi,

you need to change the compatibility assembly in your plugin code to e.g. [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.5.100.0", "1.5.100.0")]

That means it`s only compatible to MP 1.6.

When you create the update xml for MPEI it looks like this:

Code:
              <PluginDependencyItem AssemblyName="TitanEditor.dll">
                <CompatibleVersion>
                  <Items>
                    <CompatibleVersionItem>
                      <MinRequiredVersion>1.5.100.0</MinRequiredVersion>
                      <DesignedForVersion>1.5.100.0</DesignedForVersion>
                    </CompatibleVersionItem>
                  </Items>
                </CompatibleVersion>
                <SubSystemsUsed>
                  <Items />
                </SubSystemsUsed>
              </PluginDependencyItem>

Thanks! Exactly what I needed. (y)
    Already did the assembly info part. Just needed the update.xml stuff.

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Titan Editor:

if i create a Button with to submenus (Menu 1) i cant see the submenus in the menu, if i select the the mainbutton nothing happens.
    What i make wrong of is there still a bug?

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Titan Editor:

if i create a Button with to submenus (Menu 1) i cant see the submenus in the menu, if i select the the mainbutton nothing happens.

Do you use the Extended One theme? There is an option in the editor where you can choose how the submenu become visible. Either press "ok" or the info button (F9) on the focused tile.

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Titan Editor:

Do you use the Extended One theme? There is an option in the editor where you can choose how the submenu become visible. Either press "ok" or the info button (F9) on the focused tile.
    Ah cool thnx a lot

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Can you post your Titan.xml? It`s located in "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal". I`ll try to reproduce the issue.
    Not possible at the moment, sorry.
    Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Titan.xml
      5.4 KB

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

- Ok for problem 1, if movingpictures button is in position 1,3,4 or 6. the overlay works fine on extended one too, on position 2 or 5 not.
    - Background hover image works only on extended two mode.
    - If i create extended one menu i see only 3 overlay options in the editor, in extended two a lot of choices.
    - if i create a submenu for only one section (ex. TV), automatically ALL basich home images are displayed as if they had also their own sub menu

This is my experience

Last edited:

Dr Tone

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Calgary, AB
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    When in My TV Series, should the eye in the series and season lists represent watched and unwatched? Mine alway has an X through it. The blue/white color coding seems to indicate watched and unwatched properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom