1.4.x Titan - FLOW Theme (1 Viewer)

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    dont know if this is the place for requests, but could you add support for argus TV as backend? because it is a bit mixedup and (all of a sudden) the TV guide is black. Don't know what happend.

And, could you add 'video's' under the movies submenu? Just like the blue theme?

btw, is there an easy guide to add 'sub' menu's, for example, i like the trakt plugin, but i can imaginge not everybody does. So i want to add it manually.

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The linked submenu items are located insinde the basichome.submenus.xml and can be changed by simply editing the "hyperlink" parameters for the specific buttons. For more information take alook at this post.
    For adding Videos you just have to replace lines 275 to 297 in BasicHome.submenus.xml with this:
    Code:
    	<control>
    		<description>Videos</description>
    	  <type>button</type>
    	  <id>1103</id>
    	  <width>500</width>
    	  <height>40</height>
    	  <textureFocus>-</textureFocus>
    	  <textureNoFocus>-</textureNoFocus>
    	  <hyperlink>6</hyperlink>
    	  <label>::Dummy::</label>
    	  <font>font12</font>
    	  <textcolor>FFFFFFFF</textcolor>
    	  <textalign>left</textalign>
    	  <textcolorNoFocus>FF000000</textcolorNoFocus>
    	  <textYOff>0</textYOff>
    	  <onright>6</onright>
    	  <onleft>4</onleft>
    	  <onup>1102</onup>
    	  <ondown>1100</ondown>
    <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">control.HasFocus(1100) | control.HasFocus(1101) | control.HasFocus(1102) | control.HasFocus(1103) | control.HasFocus(1104)</visible>
    	</control>
    And change <ondown>1100</ondown> in line 272 to <ondown>1103</ondown> and in line 204 from 1102 to 1103.

I have attached the modified file.

Attachments

• BasicHome.submenus.xml
      24.6 KB
    Last edited:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could you fix the mouse usability in the submenus of the Homescreen?

Hi,

sorry thats not possible with the current basichome menu. I am not sure how this could be done...maybe there is a solution.
    I want to add an additional basichome menu (including submenus) in the future and i maybe i can add a working mouse support to it.

dont know if this is the place for requests, but could you add support for argus TV as backend? because it is a bit mixedup and (all of a sudden) the TV guide is black. Don't know what happend.
    I could make some adjustments to the argus guides but i cant test it. Will take a look at it.
    Dont know whats wrong...have you set up the TV Guide settings? (row count for basic Guide and TVMini Guide)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Nice work legnod, I really like the rounded covers, but I don't like the overlay with the little white pixel border + overlayed white shadow.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yes. I think titan has a very clean look, simple + vibrant. glass overlay adds too much detail and also makes it less vibrant.

Last edited:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes maybe...but i think it makes it easier to differ between the selected and unselected movies/items (its not shown on the selected items) and it gives the view a bit more depth. My first thought about that was adding the support of it to titan so i only need to change the overlay files to change the view. If you dont want it, you could replace the overlay files with a complete transparent one...will make some within the next days.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I agree that in some views there is lack of definition between focused + unfocused, but I think that is solved with the blue focus ring + slight zoom, as well as a 10% dim on unselected items. Regardless looks nice.

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    since a while now i'm running 1.4 with the latest version of this great mod. In version 1.3 of mepo i had fanart background with my music section. Now i don't have that anymore. Ive turned on the fanart background and it works for both tvseries and moving pictures.

I have only one background, a speaker covered with grass and stuff, like a mountain.

Does anyone recognize this?

Log file of fanart handler:

02-Jul-2013 17:37:36 Info [ DatabaseManager]: NowPlayingScrape is done.
    02-Jul-2013 17:38:02 Info [ DatabaseManager]: NowPlayingScrape is starting for artist Depeche Mode.
    02-Jul-2013 17:38:23 Error [ Scraper]: getImages: System.Net.WebException: Kan geen verbinding met de externe server maken ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Een verbindingspoging is mislukt omdat de verbonden party niet correct heeft geantwoord na een bepaalde tijd, of de gemaakte verbinding is mislukt omdat de verbonden host niet heeft geantwoord 192.232.218.199:80
    bij System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    bij System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
    bij System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
    --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
    bij System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
    bij System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
    bij FanartHandler.Scraper.GetImages(String artist, Int32 iMax, DatabaseManager dbm, Boolean reportProgress, Boolean doTriggerRefresh, Boolean externalAccess)
    02-Jul-2013 17:38:23 Info [ DatabaseManager]: NowPlayingScrape is done.

It complains it cannot connect to 192.232.218.199>?!!?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom