legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Legnod,
    you changed some submenu-behaviors in relation of the homescreen buttons. Very nice...
    Is it now possible to select the submenu options with mouse or are you able to make this?
    Cause I'm using a touch screen (which works like a mouse pointer) for basic features, like listening to music and radio, and since titan-skin it got impossible to control. The submenus always disappear when a mouse is moved or clicked over it and all other screens have no more scroll and page controls anymore...
    Do you know what I mean?

The submenu behaviour is the same like basic Titan skin. Will take a look if i can change this but first i want to complete the current mods and features

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    @legnod as always YOU, after Atmolight now is Skin themes, big work
    866529_feedback_form_excellent.jpg

Ps : if you think it miss functions in skin engine, say it ;) lol

Edit :
    edit your 1st post with update of your mod

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Installation:
    1. Open your SkinSettings.xml inside the root folder of the Titan Skin and alter them with the marke code parts ( <!-- Custom settings Flow Theme-->) inside the "booleansettings" and the "stringsettings" code section!

Hi, can SkinSettings.xml not be themed as well?

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It would be better if you could also theme skinsettings.xml, do you agree?
    I dont think that a theme should use a complete different skinsettings file...it would be enough if a theme could define some theme specific setting in addition to the basic skinsettings...maybe something like a"themesettings.xml" would be great!

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Or if a theme just looked in theme folder for skinsettings.xml and used that if available. I will raise this with the team.

Are there any other xml files that you have found that can't be themed?

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Or if a theme just looked in theme folder for skinsettings.xml and used that if available. I will raise this with the team.

Are there any other xml files that you have found that can't be themed?
    Wouldnt it be better if MP just checks if a themesettings/skinsettings.xml file is available inside the theme folder and add every defined option thats not inside the basic skinsettings.xml file? otherwise a user would need to adjust the basic skinsettings (TV Guide rows, colors....) after switching to a theme.
    I dont know if there are some other files which cant be themed but i dont think so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom