Titan Skin 11 Rows TvGuide: Preview Fix + synopsis (1 Viewer)

crazyboy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006

Attachments

• tvguide-mod.jpg
      tvguide-mod.jpg
      490.7 KB
    • Titan11RowTvGuide-mod.zip
      7 KB

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm after a EPG mod, but looking at the screenshot, why is the text not vertically centred in each channel row? Was there a reason for doing that? Could you also confirm if there is a category selection area please.

Thanks!

crazyboy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    The text is centered vertically to a personal choice but change it is simple. I can not do it now but as soon as I find the time I do it.
    What do you mean by area category selection?
    If you mean the ability to filter by genre, the answer is no. This is the standard EPG with only changes of style and AFAIK the standard epg not having this feature.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I'm not at my machine at the moment, but normally to the left of the channel names is another button which you can click to bring up your channels groups (I've mocked it up in the attachment). Just wondering if you have removed it, or maybe it doesn't show for some other reason as all my different channels are only accessible through that control.

Thanks, looking forward to using :)

Attachments

• tvguide-mod.jpg
      tvguide-mod.jpg
      497.9 KB

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    I'm not at my machine at the moment, but normally to the left of the channel names is another button which you can click to bring up your channels groups (I've mocked it up in the attachment). Just wondering if you have removed it, or maybe it doesn't show for some other reason as all my different channels are only accessible through that control.

Thanks, looking forward to using :)

Why not test it and give feedback !
    Use the attached files in a theme and you don't have to bother with overwritting files.

Groups..JPG Groups1..JPG

Groups appear OK. They have to be created first in TVServer or this is blank normaly.

Centering is also a problem in the standard 7 and 11 EPG (also the 15 line epg mod I prefer) but is more obvious in this one because of formating of whole EPG.
    I seem to only get 10 lines instead of 11 though which is odd

Last edited:

crazyboy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Now everything is clear, I do not use groups so that button I've ever seen.
    I will, however, some test because, as reported SciDoctor, button is present but he can see only 10 rows instead of 11 and the problem could be found only when the button groups is rendered.
    Thank you all for feedback.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    The button control for groups also appears the wrong size as it should only extend to the bottom of the last line in the EPG. I'll look at making a theme tonight when I have time to read up how :) Thanks.

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    crazyboy, thanks for your 11 row EPG template, I've used it and adjusted it to my own tastes - see attached screenshot (my EPG data doesn't have genre info so that doesn't work for me right now). I've fixed the height of the group button and text, centred the EPG text, made the channel text smaller and removed some of the dead space near it (to fit in larger channel names), moved the info channel logo to the left and made it larger, fixed the channel logo aspect ratio, and made the description larger.

The only thing I can't figure out how to do is get rid of the little light box in the info panel - any ideas?

Attachments

• DragonQ's 11 Row EPG [Titan Skin].png
      DragonQ's 11 Row EPG [Titan Skin].png
      549.7 KB
    • DragonQ's 11 Row EPG [Titan Skin].7z
      14 KB
    Last edited:

crazyboy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Good work DragonQ.
    The little light box in the info panel is in backgroud image(media/tv_guide_description_bg.png) and is the reason why I had not moved the logo.
    Since I do not want to put myself to redo fix you've already done, I edited the picture by removing the light box.

Attachments

• tv_guide_description_bg.png
      tv_guide_description_bg.png
      13.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom