Titan skin very colourful; theme for darkener skin possible? (1 Viewer)

olli14

Portal Pro
December 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Hi,
in my opinion the Titan is great but it's looks very colourful. E.g. the colourful background and this light blue that you find anywhere in the skin. Is there a chance to get a more darken skin as a skin theme (e.g in dark-grey or something like that). The StreamedMP skin e.g. looks not so colourful and is in my opinion a nice dark skin.

olli14

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Now that MP 1.3 includes a themes, it is quite easy to change the colours in a skin.

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...ons/4_Skins/aMPed/Customization/Custom_Themes
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/7_Skins/Skin_Architecture/Skin_Themes

All you need to do is use photshop and a color overlay to change the colours of the buttons and then edit referemes.xml to change the colour codes for the text. Then copy these modded files into your theme folder.

Here is a red theme:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mod-titan-red-theme.117401/

Good luck and happy modding

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Recently I have been making a few changes to the skin that I use. I have re-arranged some of the data on the screen, and that...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, better there.
    Yes, better there.
    NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    Replies
    Views
    Skins don´t overwrite the standard MP language files, they use skin translations in a special translation folder inside the skin folder and the skintranslations.dll to show the translations in the skin. That´s why I gave you that advice ;)
    Skins don´t overwrite the standard MP language files, they use skin translations in a special translation folder inside the skin...
    When I was using MP 1.9.0 pre, I used the "Amped" skin, to which I made several (very) minor modifications. When I installed MP...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom