[Bug] TitanEditor.dll v1.5.0.0 fails on index with 5 extended items (works fine with v1.4.0.0) (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @HomeY helped me compare it with his system, so I thankfully did not loose my sanity over this.

With just 5 Titan extended menu items, the left/right navigation fails to work, error log shows error related to index.

If I use TitanEditor.DLL v1.4.0.0 then it works. Add a 6th menu item or more and v1.5.0.0 also works (probably why nobody reported it before).

Easy to reproduce if proper log files are needed. Just been a long day, so I hope the above info is enough to locate bug, going to bed now.

@ncoH reply please if you want me to create extensive logs.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @HomeY helped me compare it with his system, so I thankfully did not loose my sanity over this.

With just 5 Titan extended menu items, the left/right navigation fails to work, error log shows error related to index.

If I use TitanEditor.DLL v1.4.0.0 then it works. Add a 6th menu item or more and v1.5.0.0 also works (probably why nobody reported it before).

Easy to reproduce if proper log files are needed. Just been a long day, so I hope the above info is enough to locate bug, going to bed now.

@ncoH reply please if you want me to create extensive logs.

It`s a known issue. Please use this dll for now:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...nt-select-anything.121868/page-2#post-1031086

It will be fixed in the next release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom