Titanium Extended (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As I want to "steal" some of the new things from Titanium Extended for my Cloudy theme I'm happy to get a test version. But I'm also leaving today late afternoon and will come back on December 26...

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First screenshot of new home screen:
    Unbenannt.jpg

Implemented features:
    • MediaItems take the same space ("square"), so a matrix structure could be build up for good navigation
    • Skipping of items during navigation is a problem of the past
    • MediaItem description in the bottom
    • 5 Latest MediaItems are included in each list
    • Fadeout effect in the buttom (Mouse control is not possible any more due to overlay I guess)
    Open features (idea):
    • EPG list for currently running TV programs (can be selected as other MediaItems and the TV program is shown)
    • Instead of news ticker a news list (can be selected as other MediaItems and the full news are shown)
    • Scheduled recordings list (readonly)
    • DateAdded in bottom left area --> How to get it there? With xmlns:aspect="clr-namespace:MediaPortal.Common.MediaManagement.DefaultItemAspects;assembly=MediaPortal.Common" in header and "<aspect:ImporterAspect MediaItem="{Binding Source={StaticResource FanArtBackgroundModel},Path=MediaItem}">" and "Binding DateAdded" I could not make it work.
    As you can assume from above, there is a space problem.
    I want to devide the complete space into 3 areas.
    • Column 1: MI grid (e.g. movies, series, audio, images), 4 types can be selected by user
    • Column 2: TV area (Upper side: EPG list, Lower side: Scheduled recordings list)
    • Column 3: News area (Upper side: weather details, Lower side: News list
    The biggest question is about the configuration. I'd prefer a Menu button on the left, that can be used to configure the HomeScreen.
    For sure dev support is needed, so feedback about the feasibility is welcome. The same structure should also come to BV skin and themes.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Brownard Merry Christmas at first! I hope you have some nice free days. Sorry that I come up with 2 questions again.
    Currently I'm praparing a first test version of the theme. I plan to release it New Year.
    • Do Games have also a GameAspect or something like this? As you see in previous post, I plan also to include Games in the Home Screen (The 5 last added MI are shown). This is an example for Audio. I guess also the LatestMedia Model needs to be adjusted.
    XML:
              <Grid Grid.Row="0" Grid.RowSpan="2" Grid.Column="2" Margin="0,0,0,0" DataContext="{Binding Source={StaticResource LatestMediaModel}}">
                <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                  <RowDefinition Height="40"/>
                  <RowDefinition Height="*"/>
                </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                  <ColumnDefinition Width="*"/>
                </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                <Label Grid.Row="0" Content="[Audio.Title]" Margin="0,0,0,0" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Color="{ThemeResource TextColor}"/>
                <ListView x:Name="Audio" Grid.Row="1" ItemsSource="{Binding Audio}" Style="{ThemeResource MediaItemsListListViewStyle2}" HorizontalAlignment="Center">
                  <ListView.Resources>
                    <CommandBridge x:Key="Menu_Command" Command="{Binding Path=Command,Mode=OneTime}"/>
                  </ListView.Resources>
                </ListView>
              </Grid>
    • Can you also extend the Background Handler in the direction, that Background Images in the Main Menu have the wonderful transitions? I already got used to it from the MediaItems and somehow the sharp transition in the main menu hurts ;)

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm home but the wiring in my house has died whilst away, currently only have 1 working socket. Sadly the wife has deemed that cooking and heating is more important than MePo development, hopefully fixed by tomorrow.

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm home but the wiring in my house has died whilst away, currently only have 1 working socket. Sadly the wife has deemed that cooking and heating is more important than MePo development, hopefully fixed by tomorrow.
    Are all things in order again at home? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom