TITANIUS: Donate and support thread (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Dear MediaPortal friends,

From now on it is possible to contibute to the skin by doing a (small) donation.

MediaPortal is free, and so is TITANIUS offcourse. However, I really appreciate every amount that you can miss as I'm not having a job at this moment.

Please feel no obligation to use this option!

ONLY donate if:

• You like/appriciate my work.
    • You want to see more progress.
    • And last but not least.......... You can miss the money yourself offcourse!
    Click here to make your donation! (please enter your MP nickname in the textfield so I know it's from you!)

If you have done a donation, please let me know it in this thread. That way I will give you also acces to the latest snapshot and beta versions of the skin. (if you like to get access too, but can't do a donation, please sent me a PM)

Thanks a lot four your support!
    (with or without doing a donation!!)

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @powermarcel10 ,

I made a small donation. Hopefully Paypal is not taking fees for this.

Thanks a lot! I believe Paypal always takes 35 cnt + 1% of the amount. But that's no problem. Every payment is really welcome.

I will invite you as soon as a new test version is ready. (should be this week I gues)

Cheers,
    Marcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
    Replies
    Views
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The display can be reached with "Shift, 1". Andreas
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to the mediaportal executable [MP1-5051] - Music Playback fails with ReplayGain enabled and no ReplayGain Information in song [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not parsed from tsbuffer Since Pre-Release ...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    Replies
    Views
    I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
    I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom