Title not imported (1 Viewer)

dkw

Portal Member
June 23, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've just backed up 3 blu rays to mkv, but one of the titles isn't showing up. It's called "Seven Psychopaths (2012).mkv". The importer path is \\whs2011\movies .

I've looked for a manual rescan, but can't find if there is one.

Is there anything else that I can do to get it imported?

Thanks.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Check file info for all your movies. Default setting is to group files in same folder. It can happen that it got auto-grouped as part of another movie. If you enable the file-info screen and scroll down fast through your collection, then as long as your majority is single file, it is usually easy to catch that entry that has 2+ files grouped.

Good luck.

dkw

Portal Member
    June 23, 2013
    Home Country
    All movies have a single file in the playback order field. Always group files in the same folder is off. Each mkv is in it's own sub directory. File in question is still missing its entry.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Checlk ignored files?

Otherwise, move file outside of import folder with MovPic config open, wait a few seconds, and drop file back into import folder. It should immediatly show up then and you can follow the import process. If it fails, then provide the movpic.log file (be sure to run MediaPortal config in debug verbosity log mode).

dkw

Portal Member
    June 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Moving the file out and moving back into the import folder resolved the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom