title when no poster (1 Viewer)

explodedk

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hey all...

is it posible to have moving picture show the movietitle where the cover should have been in thumbnail and large thumbnail view ?? i have many danish movies that do not have covers and the thumbnail views have holes where the cover should be. would be nice if you could have the title when no poster is present as the mockup i attached.

mockup_missing_cover.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change (drive letter) in My Films configuration. Movie covers are correctly displayed when I browse the collection in MediaPortal . But when I start a movie, the info line which AMped shows for a few seconds on the...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
Replies
Views
Looks like updating to MePo 1.24 has done the trick. Audio now correctly scanned and reported.
Looks like updating to MePo 1.24 has done the trick. Audio now correctly scanned and reported.
I have a bunch of movie files where Moving Pictures reports the soundtrack is stereo when in fact it is 5.1 If I use the latest...
Replies
Views
Hello guy's please can you try in this order : 1. - try to use official mediainfo tool : https://mediaarea.net/download/binary/mediainfo-gui/20.08/MediaInfo_GUI_20.08_Windows_i386_WithoutInstaller.7z unzip and open how many times for opening ? if fast please test next stuff. 2. (do backup of your db and thumbs folder first)...
Hello guy's please can you try in this order : 1. - try to use official mediainfo tool ...
Hi all, Not sure where this should go, as it encompasses a couple of issues, I have been having, for some time, over multiple MP...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom