Track Listing issues (1 Viewer)

linuxdancer

January 21, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
OK,

When I list my music albums they come up as 101 for track 1, 102 for track 2 etc. It appears that is related to the way I have my filenames listed. Normally it would be track-title. When I remove the track number from the filename it will appear correctly. Right now I just set it to display the file name. Which works ok. But on the Playing now screen it still shows the track as 101. Am I doing something wrong or is it something else? I did do a search on this and didn't seem to find anything. I do have folders set up as separate albums.

Thanks

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

TV-Server Version: Not Used
MediaPortal Version: 1.0
MediaPortal Skin: B3
Windows Version: XP spk3
CPU Type: AMD Semp 3400+
HDD: 400gb sata
Memory: 2gb
Motherboard: biostar NV4 chipset
Video Card: Nvidia GS 8400
Video Card Driver: Latest
Sound Card: Razer Baracudda
Sound Card AC3: Y ffdshow
Sound Card Driver: 1.2
[
MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow
h.264 Video Codec: ffdshow

HTPC Case: micro atx
Cooling: Air
Power Supply: 400w
Remote: kybrd
TV: 46" Septre
TV - HTPC Connection: VGA 15 pin

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
Since the update to MediaPortal 1.27 it takes about three seconds to jump to the next or previous track. Also adding files and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Hi, I am unable to view subtitles in shows recorded by Windows Media Center (WMC) in WTV...
Replies
Views
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom