Trailers from internet (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Trailers from internet

Hello,
    I stored link to trailers in the URL field of AMC. (http://h.fr.mediaplayer.allocine.fr/nmedia/18/63/34/23/18727982_fa1_vost_h.flv)
    But i can't play.
    MyFilms tells me i have no local trailer and directly send me to chose a trailer from Yout..
    Did i miss something ?
    Thanks for your help
    MyFilms expects (and checks) for local trailers - weblinks are not supported. If anybody can tell me how to check and play weblinks, that could be added - would require a feature request ...

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Perhaps here an OnlineVideo plugin developer could help :)

But I really don't know why someone should write weblinks manually in the database.
    Why not use the online search capabilities, which is really comfortable with OnlineVideos plugin.

Than you can even download and find it on your hdd. :)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MovingPictures links to the Online Video plugin. It provides the movie title as a parameter (I think).

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: Trailers from internet

Perhaps here an OnlineVideo plugin developer could help :)

But I really don't know why someone should write weblinks manually in the database.
    Why not use the online search capabilities, which is really comfortable with OnlineVideos plugin.

MyFilms even allows to download the online videos (like trailers) directly to movie directory via myfilms specific context menu item in OV (for those who didn't know).
    There is a feature request to auto register after that download finished: "Auto Register Trailers downloaded via Online Videos"

Acteo

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2005
    Echiré, France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Re: Trailers from internet

The scripts used in AntMovieCatalog can get url of trailers and store in a field.
    The online search capabilities finds english trailers in most cases.

Download is fastidious.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re : Re: Trailers from internet

The scripts used in AntMovieCatalog can get url of trailers and store in a field.
    The online search capabilities finds english trailers in most cases.

Download is fastidious.
    As I said, if someone is helping with some hints for playback of URLs, we can consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom