Trailers Plugin v1.3.0 (Play/Stream/DL for MovingPictures, My Films, My Videos..) [2020-02-23] (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I must be doing something wrong,i can't get the trailer button to work:(
    I suggest waiting for official skin support then, or provide step by step details and debug logs. Are you 100% sure you copied the correct skin files in the right place?

I suggest start simple and copy the 3 DefaultWide skin files in the DefaultWide.rar into the DefaultWide skin directory and then test with that skin.

Last edited:

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What is the benefit of using this plugin, isn't it already a trailer button in mopi?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    What is the benefit of using this plugin, isn't it already a trailer button in mopi?
    The existing trailer button in MovingPictures simply launches you into OnlineVideos to do a manual search.

The Trailers plugin allows you to return exact results for trailers not only for trailers from trusted online sources such as themoviedb.org but also locally found trailers. I think it's esp useful for people that have local trailers so I would say that is the main benefit. It also appears more integrated into the plugin you are using as you don't need to exit with the ugly sequence of window gui changes to simply play a trailer.

The Trailers plugin also covers the old functionality of the skin button by providing manual search in OnlineVideos so you still have that option when nothing is found from the local and online sources.

Distun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Nice plugin! But i cant seem to get it working. I am currently using the latest StreamedMP and downloaded it via the package manager. I also downloaded the files for my skin from you links, but i got no idea where to put them. I dont even know where StreamedMP is located in my computer.. Please halp! :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Nice plugin! But i cant seem to get it working. I am currently using the latest StreamedMP and downloaded it via the package manager. I also downloaded the files for my skin from your links, but i got no idea where to put them. I dont even know where StreamedMP is located in my computer.. Please help! :)
    Okay, so you probably have the StreamedMP.rar archive file somewhere on your computer now. Hopefully you know how to open that. When you open the rar file you will see 3 XML files you need to replace in your skin directory, the StreamedMP skin directory is located:

Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP

If you see the overwrite dialog when copying the new XML files, then you know you done it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom